Mortal Kombat: Amageddon

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
err

any feedback?

it got a 7 from gamespot, best on xbox

same mortal kombat stuff as usual appearently.

i havent played it. what you guys think/

Best answers
I just saw a video review about it on gametrailers,and there are some things i don't like.for example,there are only custom fatalaties,no character specific ones.And you can see what you buy in the "Krypt",and you have most of the characters from the start.still looks like a good game to me though.

Best answers
Well alot of people don't want to go through the konquest like they had to before to unlock chars *cringe*, the seeing what you buy in the krypt is a nice addition as paying 19k blue koins, for a alternate costume was just plain stupid.

Mr. Preacher
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I got it in my hands today and I'm about to play it I will leave feedback later.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
i dont know but i havent seen Motoro, the horse guy.
is he in it?

Sound Artist
Best answers
Yep, looks like you can play any boss ever created in the MK series.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I don't like that Ninja Smoke, was no implemented.

Best answers
They changed motoro and gave him two legs instead of four :'(

Best answers
I got it yesterday it is far from it blows.(small review from about 4 hours into the game.)

I haven't figured out the create a fatality system yet but im working on it, honestly i think remembering 1 string of button combinations is easier then remembering unique button combos to each char.

The konquest mode is awesome plain and simple, the monolith challenges get so fricken hard, and through some trial and error you can see you have to run through konquest again, tho im not sure if you keep your powers or life guage, but so far im loving it.

Square is punch,triangle is uppercut,x is kick, and o is grab, combining the attacks together make powerful combos.
He also get 4 magic attacks, timestop,fireball,groundpound,and evasion.

The konquest mode i played for about 3 hours currently i am at a demon spire in the netherealm, the story is great follows the MK story line quite nicely.

The kombat mode, the mode everyone is curious about no?
The one thing i have with a beef with this mode is, unless you are a pro at deception, and this applies to konquest mode as well, then go to practice first, as it throws you directly into the fray with a parrying, combo breaking, sidestepping fatality using computer, the only training option is practice, it is quite useful tho.

Kreate a fighter, Best idea MK ever came up with, you customize their look, and remember how they said your imagination is the limit? They weren't joking, i spent over 30 minutes customizing my fighter, then had to go back and spend another hour doing so and am still not done. You customize his skin/armor/cloth colors, you can give him shoa-kan's hands, barakas blades, scorpions spears, subzeros cryohands, the sky is the limit.

You can customize their fighting style, this is where i think ign screwed up, as when you choose a fighting style preset, it auto picks for you how your attacks go, however if you pick none, you pick all 30 to 33 of your combos to each of your fighting styles.

So you pick what goes into square, if you don't want square as a punch button change it!
If you don't want punches at all don't put em in!

The customizing mode is just completly awesome.

Motor kombat...GAAAAAAYYYY, nuff said lol.

I haven't gotten to into the game yet, but so far the only beef i have with it is no training, other then that the game is what i expected it to be, totally awesome.

If you do not want to know the fatalities then do not highlight please.

Spoiler!

knee to head r,r, square
face slap r,l, square
gut punch u,u, square
spin kick l,l, square
groin kick d,d, square
heart rip r,r, triangle
brain rip l,l, triangle
rib rip d,d, triangle
thigh rip r,l, triangle
arm rip u,u, triangle
double arm rip l,r, triangle

ENDERS
head rip u,u, circle
neck snap l,l circle
spine rip d,d,circle
head smash r,r,circle
torso rip r,l, circle
sword decapitate u,d,u, circle

WHILE HOLDING ONE ARM
smack him with his own arm u,u x
Ender arm decapitate r,r, x

WHILE HOLDING BOTH ARMS
smack him with both his arms l,r, x
Ender two arm decapitate l,l, x

TRANSITION TO ANOTHER DIZZY
down on both knees and hands l,d, square down on both knees one hand l,d, triangle turn around(facing his back) d,r, square

OPPONENT TURNED AROUND
turn back around d,l, square
back snap d,r, triangle
knee to back d,l, triangle
arm break d,r, x
brain rip d,l, x
neck break d,r, circle

OPPONENT ON KNEES
neck break r,d, x
right punch r,d, square
left punch r,d, triangle
face kick r,d, x
Ender neck snap l,d, circle
Ender decapitate (sword)d,u,d, x

WITH SWORD(SCORPION/SUB ZERO)ONLY
sword draw u,d,u, square
left arm slice u,d,u, triangle
right arm slice u,d,u, x
impale chest d,u,d, square
impale gut d,u,d, circle

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
You can kreate your own karacter?

That's ****in' toight. Why didn't I hear mention of this before? o_O

Best answers
I have 1 beef with this game, boss characters, can't grab em, can't do popup combos, and if they sidestep+hit you it is like 19% life lol, blaze is easy in comparison to kintaro -_-.

Sound Artist
Best answers
Anyone have the Xbox version yet? I heard it was delayed a week after PS2, but some said it was coming out on thursday.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I hate Midway, considering I only play my Xbox, why would they delay the Xbox realese date twice?

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom