Morrowind

Best answers
Does anyone here know how to trap a soul? and use it to enchant an item? & what skill you need for it?

Best answers
ya gotta have an empty soul gem and know the spell 'soul trap'.... then ya find a critter(monster what ever ya wanna call it) and hit it with the spell soul trap then kill it quickly once done the monster should get its soul taken

Best answers
i used to have the soul trap but then i had to pay gold (because i stole it) and they took it away and i couldnt find it again , you know where i can find it?

Best answers
'soul trap' is a spell you can buy... the soul gems you also have to buy or spend a long time looking for em.. (hint on a cheap trick in the game)
steal something then immediatly drop it on the ground... then let them try to take back what you stold and they will ignore it.. then ya can pick it back up and walk away with it..

Best answers
i couldnt find any soul trap, but then i realized my legendary Umbra sword (spelling) can soul trap , i trapped the soul of a hunger and the gem was worth 1 million gold:laff: i used that gem to shield my daedric god helm

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom