morons!!!

Lost in space
Banned
Best answers
omfg what morons play this game (esf) they run a server and you have 99 ping and your all like wow........and they say you can kill anyone.....so i kill peeps i get kick........first i join as FM right.......then i dont even get into the game and get kicked......ok then i go in as -[gF]-Goku......and i starting killing peeps and they get mad........so then i go in as -=[TiS]=- shadow and they guy whos runing the server is like every one gte in the cell arean and land so when everyone was lading i was goku and did a solar flar and blinded ever one.......lmao so now im bannd so im going to change my cd key and go back lol :)

oh it was some dude in the ~(@ss)~ clan oh i mean ~(ape)~ clan :p

Retired Forum Staff
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
That's quite the tale.

From the sounds of it though they wanted to get an organized tournament going on, where people fight one on one.

I have tried doing that before and usually there is some guy who comes in and likes to kill people when we are attempting to fight organized battles. I can see their frustration.

Lost in space
Banned
Best answers
no hes a moron cuz he has 20 something people in there and hes trying to do a 1 on 1 battle which is dumb and that guy is a fruit :S

CCX2

C
Dude!

Everyone knows im -=[TIS]=- SSJ Shadow,how could you do that?!if you play pretending to be me,you better do a good job or else I will do something bad :p

Anyway,um....
DONT DO IT AGAIN!When I get HL working again....TIS will become Unstoppable,even though it already was...

Lost in space
Banned
Best answers
Originally posted by -{gF}- Trunks
it just sounds like you came in and started attackin everyone :/
you shhhhhh thsi dude had 23 kills and then he wants to vs 1on1 with someone and they just came in i mean come on n00b :S

Best answers
Have to agree with FM, I was on FM's server last night and this (ape) dude came in and started saying he'll ban us from the mod if we don't follow his rules. I think this guy is a fruit cake. ;/

Retired Forum Staff
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I saw this guy's server online, I'll have to go pay him a visit and see how he runs things.

Lost in space
Banned
Best answers
Originally posted by Evil_Trunks
I saw this guy's server online, I'll have to go pay him a visit and see how he runs things.
who cares :S

Lost in space
Banned
Best answers
ape vegeta :S

and then last night on my server some one bye the name of ape somethin ganster said he was on the team and was going to bann me for say ***** lol :talk:

Best answers
Originally posted by MONXver2.0
Have to agree with FM, I was on FM's server last night and this (ape) dude came in and started saying he'll ban us from the mod if we don't follow his rules. I think this guy is a fruit cake. ;/
unless he is a team member he cant ban you from the mod so i think you meant game! and if someone says that there on the team take it up with the team ask if they use this name and if they dont they can ban the mofo he says he is on the team!

Lost in space
Banned
Best answers
Originally posted by Vegetto

unless he is a team member he cant ban you from the mod so i think you meant game! and if someone says that there on the team take it up with the team ask if they use this name and if they dont they can ban the mofo he says he is on the team!
i knew he was full of **** he was on my server....and i asked joe when we was done :S

Live free or die by the sword
Retired Forum Staff
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
~ape~ is a clan.

To my knowledge, no team member is in a clan (ESF anywhoo :p), thusly, he can shut his pie hole or I'll get him banned for impersonating team members.

Lost in space
Banned
Best answers
Originally posted by Cucumba!
~ape~ is a clan.

To my knowledge, no team member is in a clan (ESF anywhoo :p), thusly, he can shut his pie hole or I'll get him banned for impersonating team members.
plz do the whole clan nothing but a bunch of ****ing vegeta spammers :S

Best answers
Hey, .FM. was his name ~ape~Doppleganger because he is always on my clans server and he has never used anybody except Vegeta or used another attack except for Big Bang Attack and he thinks he is a good player.

Lost in space
Banned
Best answers
Originally posted by Android17
Hey, .FM. was his name ~ape~Doppleganger because he is always on my clans server and he has never used anybody except Vegeta or used another attack except for Big Bang Attack and he thinks he is a good player.
that be him o_o

Naz

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
is that a good thing or a bad thing >?

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
gah clans suck anus!!!

real people go into clan match and wipe the floor with there vegeta corpes WITH BUU!!!!!! :D

Best answers
Originally posted by CCX2
Dude!

Everyone knows im -=[TIS]=- SSJ Shadow,how could you do that?!if you play pretending to be me,you better do a good job or else I will do something bad :p

Anyway,um....
DONT DO IT AGAIN!When I get HL working again....TIS will become Unstoppable,even though it already was...
No he said his name was -=[TIS]=- shadow, not SSJShadow, Just thought id say and look out for .FM. Does anyone remeber a guy here called Ultra Someone. We played him and he was much a like.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom