Morning Mist, Fist Colred mountains.

Best answers
I decided to make some mountains for some reason, and color them in, this is my first attempt so don't be to hard. C&C are welcome.

✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
dont really like it, its too...painthish (unless it was made in paint :p) not really my style 6/10

Best answers
Yeah, i just noticed, i think the lines in the backgroujnd are too visable, ill fix it.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
make the reflection in the water less obvious, your doing alright so far

Best answers
The problem with it is that it looks fake, "photoshopped" would be the precise term. When you're doing landscapes you have to aim for that painted look (unless its abstract, but even then you need to be painterly), even in cell shaded animé shows the backgrounds are always painted.

Fix the water so it looks like water and not a mirror, you know, with ripples and stuff (hint, lensflares aren't physical objects, so wouldn't be reflected in water ;P). Get rid of the horribly pixellated black lines on the mountains, then get creative with low opacity brushes. I assume it's photoshop... Also slap some trees innere.

The Duke of Juke
Retired Forum Staff
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I don't mind the current mspaintish style, but the Lens Flare doesn't go with the way the mountains look in my opinion.

★ Black Lounger ★
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
make the water gleam more... and yeah, get rid of the lens flare.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom