More varieties of auras than what we have now

Best answers
I think for 1.3, there should be more different colored auras, then how much we have now. Here's each characters color I think they should have:
Goku = Red mixed with White
Vegeta = Blue mixed with White
Trunks = White mixed with Blue
Gohan = White mixed with Blue
Krillin = White mixed with Blue
Piccolo = Dark Purple
Frieza = Light Purple
Cell = Green
Buu = Pink
Ginyu = Purple
Android 18 = None (Just refering to the show, the Androids don't have auras, plus this would be unique, and less work for you guys :D)
Anyway, it's just because some people get tired of mainly just seeing white. I hope this idea might be taken into consideration. Unless you guys are already mixing it up O_O.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
hmmm, I've never thought of this before, why not, the stronger your character the deeper the colour, if it is possible, eg. goku 750 000 dull red white, goku 2000 00o medium red and a little white, goku 5000 000, red with a few patches of white, goku 10 000 000, blood red, or something like that.

Moving with Sonic Speed
Retired Forum Staff
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
First suggestion in a while that I'd say I actually like. My only worry is that the team can't work it in for some reason or another, otherwise they might have already done it. Makes sense to me and I'd like to see it implamented.

Lost in space
Banned
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
well if they can make one aura for a specified group they should be able to make individual auras pretty easily

so yeah good idea

Best answers
I'm glad you all like my idea. I was hoping some other people would want this to happen as well. I hope it's not that, they just use one of these color schemes for most of the characters. If most characters have their own color aura, then I'm cool with that :D.

Cunning as Zeus
Banned
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I'm for it. It doesn't really affect me because I'm not usually looking at the pretty models or colors when I'm playing, but I don't see why it shouldn't be implemented. The only thing stopping the team from doing this is the team.

ESF Head Team Mapper
👑 Administrator
🌠 Staff
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
🍂 Regular
Best answers
As a matter of fact, the auras currently used in our inteam build are multicolored... and theyre in since a loooong while already.

Cunning as Zeus
Banned
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
But do they have such diverse colors as blue mixed with white and white mixed with blue? Yes? Oh, nvm then.

sub

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Hey, I said that when I was in a server with you MCC. Thief =P

Anyway, I want this in for one reason - It'll make keeping track of who your fighting a lot easier. It would be a small tweak which would greatly help out gameplay

Cunning as Zeus
Banned
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I have an idea. Lets go back in time to where I suggested we get a little targetting box to make it easier to keep track of the guy you're fighting. It wouldn't affect gameplay in any way other than helping you distinguish between the 20 gokus on the server.

✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
The only thing I would change would be perfect Cell's aura. It was yellow, like super saiyan yellow, in that form.

sub

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Zeonix said:
I have an idea. Lets go back in time to where I suggested we get a little targetting box to make it easier to keep track of the guy you're fighting. It wouldn't affect gameplay in any way other than helping you distinguish between the 20 gokus on the server.
I'm all for that too, but you know as well as I do theres no way in hell thats happening. This atleast I can see the team doing.

Cunning as Zeus
Banned
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
It's already done. Just look at some of the videos that were released.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
The only thing I would change would be perfect Cell's aura. It was yellow, like super saiyan yellow, in that form.
Aweful hard to change an aura that isnt even in the game yet...

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
for perfect cell, they can have a green gold aura, and the targeting thing, it would help alot, I know what you mean, but not the same as in 1.1, you can select the guy, but that's all, then the rest is the same as it is, so it's ONLY to show you who you we're fighting.

Best answers
DJ-Ready said:
As a matter of fact, the auras currently used in our inteam build are multicolored... and theyre in since a loooong while already.
But are they a lot different from each other? Like, what I'm thinking you guys are going to do is:
Goku, Vegeta, Trunks, Gohan, Krillin, and Piccolo will have white and blue, Buu, Frieza, and Ginyu will have purple, Cell will have green, maybe mixed with white, and 18 will have none. That's what I was thinking was gonna happen, but it would be nice if you mixed it up for some guys. Like, Goku would have more red in his aura than white, Vegeta would have more blue in his aura then white, but then characters like Trunks and Gohan, would have more white than blue in their aura, so it would keep it from being more like Vegeta's aura, to keep it more diverse.

Cunning as Zeus
Banned
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I remember Piccolo having an all-white aura.

Best answers
Well he did have a little mix of blue in his aura if you watch the "ESF 1.3 Official Aura Movie" again.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom