More Transformations???

Best answers
Hallo
Why doesnt gave it more Transformations the player love it to get more transforms i have so many idears for more Models and attacks and and and
i hope you invite more models inside the game but the 1.2 is very good respect^^

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
1.2/1.21 updates have focused on cleaning up the gameplay and testing new gameplay ideas, 1.3 will be mostly new transformations, new models, new attacks, new characters and so on, just be patient and wait for them to tell you whats gonna be in it =)

Best answers
i hope it takes not so long i have waited long for the 1.2 and i had hoped for more tranformes o_o ^^ but the 1.2 is good too and sorry for my bad english iam german

Best answers
That's alright, everyone's gotta learn a new language somehow eh o_o.

Anyways, ya new transformatiosn would be nice but there are sooooooooooooo many more threads about the same thing, use your friendly "search" button

Best answers
Like Shijing said, 1.2 was made to majorly improve the gameplay. We will all look forward to 1.3 when all the new transformations and characters will be released. It will obviously take a while though, I won't expect it done for at least 6 months to a year(they need to bug test too) :smile:

Coder - Harsens sidekick
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
That's kinda long for transformations >_>

★ Black Lounger ★
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Then again, you will have to program the models with the anamations and new attacks.

Best answers
man!!!! I don't think we will see 1.3 for a year at lest. I mean the esf team has there life and so on.

Best answers
by the time1.3 is out, i bet that hl2 will be out :p all praise the hl2 and its new engine and cs for hl2!!! its so good!!! if i can get it now, i prolly will pay around 100-150 for it!!!!!!!!!!111

Best answers
esf > HL2

Yeah... It shouldn't take to long if they're just adding new transformations/models.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom