More then meets the Eye

✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Nice. The last Tranformers game I played was Beast Wars, when I was like... 5...

~Gurbir~
🌈 Beta Tester
★ Black Lounger ★
✔️ HL Verified
Best answers
I saw this earlier today on Spike, man I really wanna play this looks sweet.

I love how they do that midair transformation.

Best answers
Don't see any online...hmm ah well should still be good, granted i don't know if there is online i just go by what sites say, this is from EB they normally tell you if it online or not.

Protect or destroy the Earth: As the Transformers war comes to Earth, you must make a choice?protect Earth as Autobots or destroy it as Decepticons. With dual campaigns, the fate of the world is in your hands.
Transformation: Instantly transform from a larger-than-life robot to a high-powered vehicle to leave your enemies in the dust.
Destroy everything: Every object in the game world, including buildings and vehicles, can be crushed, toppled, wrecked?even used as weapons.
Choice of playable characters: Choose among an army of characters in the Transformers universe and utilize their unique abilities to complete missions.
Combat variety: For head-to-head battles, engage in melee combat with special moves unique to each character. From longer distances, use ranged weapons in either Robot mode or Vehicle mode to take out your enemies.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Those transformations look pretty sweet. o/ I think this game might actually be pretty good.

Best answers
Whatever my misgivings about the movie, or the colossal douche that is Michael Bay, this game looks pretty awesome.

Anyone looking for a Transformers buzz should check out the Ps2 game, huge environments, huge explosions, you even get to explore Tidal Wave the aircraft carrier, then fight him after he transforms.

I'm not sure if they can top that in this game.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Whatever my misgivings about the movie, or the colossal douche that is Michael Bay, this game looks pretty awesome.

Anyone looking for a Transformers buzz should check out the Ps2 game, huge environments, huge explosions, you even get to explore Tidal Wave the aircraft carrier, then fight him after he transforms.

I'm not sure if they can top that in this game.
I agree, that game was pretty awesome. Loved the transformations, and transforming to and from your alt mode was smooth and useful. Except maybe Prime's, he's kind of slow. I prefer a faster character, myself.

Best answers
I dont watch the cartoon so much but i will play this game.The transformations will be great.
P.S what is the release date?

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Good models. Good backgrounds. Good transformation animations.

Probably bad gameplay :/ That's my prediction.

L

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Good models. Good backgrounds. Good transformation animations.

Probably bad gameplay :/ That's my prediction.
That's what I'm thinking, the developers spent most of their time on those.
From that link I posted, you can see the transformers kicking and punching, not like you'd expect either.
I saw a transformer using some weird side kick or something. (And miss the car while he was at it)
You choose good to protect the city and fight a transformer or two, or you be evil and kick and punch the small towns into rubble, hell even walking into them makes them collapse.
That's what I think the game play is all about.
I'm not going to watch the videos again to double check to see if there's weapons or not.
If there is, or is not it doesn't change the fact that running around destroying a town as a transformer (or protecting it) sounds pretty lame to me.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom