MORE THAN MEETS THE EYE! (Transformers bishes!)

Best answers
Saw it yesterday. I'm not one for screaming and cheering in a movie, but this movie had me screaming like a school girl. This will be a movie I will go back and see again!

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Saw it yesterday. I'm not one for screaming and cheering in a movie, but this movie had me screaming like a school girl. This will be a movie I will go back and see again!

It's kinda sad you admitted that. Was someone sacwed of Megtwon???

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I still haven't seen this, but i probably will go and see it on friday.

Best answers
i hope i can go see it saturday, but i dunno ill have to get **** sorted out.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I just saw it again. And once again it was ****ing awesome!

✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Pfft, this movie is good enough to warrant a couple of bucks worth of a ticket. And if it is not in a certain theatre yet, it also deserves patience. Even if you saw the movie and want it on DVD. There will be special features, commentary, Blu-ray, etc.

Mr. Preacher
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
"Spoiler Seriously what the **** is up with them killing Jazz off again!!! In the 1985 cartoon movie they kill him off and now in this movie they kill him off jesus christ what do they have against poor old jazz? End Spoiler"

I saw this movie yesterday and this is one of the best damn movies I've ever seen in a long time it had everything rolled into one ball of ****en amazing. It had action(Oh ya a lot of action with one of the best ways to start out a movie too!) Suspense(Waiting for Optimus to come down transform and say "I'm Optimus Prime" Romance (Mikaela and Sam obviously) Comedy "That house scene had me laughing so hard and especially MOJO!" Lots more I could say but I don't want to ruin it anymore for the people who have not seen it yet.

Meaning anyone who has not seen it yet and has it playing in a theatre near them should get off their lazy asses dig up whatever change you have and go and see it ASAP.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
^ Spoiler: I guess it just sucks to be Jazz. I guess they had to kill somebody, because it sure made Megatron look way bad ass... "OMG! HE RIPPED HIM IN HALF!"

✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
^ Spoiler
Big Spoiler: Well you know the saying, that they always kill off the token black guy? Well...This was the closest they could get. I was pissed because I liked Jazz, and they had no sad music for him like they did with Bumble Bee who just had his legs torn off...But yeah it was needed to show the power and ruthlessness of Megatron. Hell a lot of killing went on actually, showing that the Autobots don't **** around either.

Live free or die by the sword
Retired Forum Staff
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Phobius, as a correction, Jazz was not killed in the 1985 movie, he is one of the few G1 transfomers that survived because he was at Moonbase 2, not autobot city. Cliffjumper and Bumblebee also survived that movie, as well as the Dinobots and Perceptor.

Best answers
I thought that this movie was excellent, and well worth the money. the autobots and decepticons looked real. my favorite part was when <Spoiler>

mikaela said if the autobots are so advanced, why don't they have better cars. and bumble bee goes on 2 wheels and comes out as sick camaro

Best answers
Was anyone else dissapointed that Stan Bush's "The Touch" didn't make it into the film? :p

I've seen the movie twice now and wouldn't mind seeing it a third, but I am a big TF nerd so go figure.

I want a Beast Wars movie now too :(

jp

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
This movie was frickin amazing, watched it a half hour ago in the theatre, the last time I haven't really been exciting about a lot of movies but I am about this one, wow.

Was anyone else dissapointed that Stan Bush's "The Touch" didn't make it into the film?
Listening to that song right now ::D

Live free or die by the sword
Retired Forum Staff
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
The movie rocked, and tried hard to satisfy fans of all the continuities. I was surprised at how funny and dark the movie could be at the same time. Reminded me of Independance Day in that regard.

Best answers
Well I just got done seeing this movie and I about peed my pants I loved it so much. Yay for young hot girls, yay for big robots, yay for my childhood memories not being destroyed by a ****ty movie.

Best movie since 300, for sure.

Now we just have to get a dark version of Thundercats and my childhood cartoons to movies will be complete.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom