More suggestions with pictures :0

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Ok, I am making more of these... but here are just a few that I have produced. These 4 images are a collection of different changes I would like to be made in ESF 1.3. Please take these concepts into consideration. You don't have to go to the magnatude that I have went in terms of spriting, but please come close.

Collection Image 1 - Aura, Burning attack, Death Ball, Final Flash

Collection Image 2 - Finish Buster, generic beam, kamehameha

Collection Image 3 - KHH explosion, Ki blast, Trunk's Sword attacks

Collection Image 4 - Spirit bomb stages

Cunning as Zeus
Banned
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Those are pretty good. I like the wave effect from the KHH explosion, but I dont like the explosion itself. The charging effect for the attacks has too many lines or w/e. Other than that, I like em.

Lost in space
Banned
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Some of these effects can be made with the fx system in 1.3 (such as a blur effect, seen with a picture of buu in pcjoe's dev). I'm always for good eye candy, & I like those images :).

Freelance Mappzor
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I like them but the question is. Will it eat FPS like crazy or not?

Cunning as Zeus
Banned
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I doubt it. Unless every attack raised a dust storm, it shouldn't really affect fps at all.

Lost in space
Banned
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Agreed. A sprite is a sprite is a sprite. No matter how flashy it is. I like the ideas. Just if they are to be implimented make it look better and more symetricaly than that. And besides, if the ESF team doesn't do it, i'm sure a sprite artist will.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Fire Phoenix said:
Agreed. A sprite is a sprite is a sprite. No matter how flashy it is. I like the ideas. Just if they are to be implimented make it look better and more symetricaly than that. And besides, if the ESF team doesn't do it, i'm sure a sprite artist will.
Logan *cough* Logan

Cunning as Zeus
Banned
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I heard a midget crawled up Logan's anal cavity and has been unable to climb down since.

Anywho, as long as SOMEONE does it I'm happy.

sub

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
They do have Davidskiwon on the team who is pretty awesome. I'm sure he'll be redoing a couple of those sprites.

But yeah, those were for the most part awesome. Just as a note though, the Aura is a model, not a sprite.

✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
Discord Member
Best answers
Im all for it :yes: :yes: :yes:

Just not so many lines, its starting to hurt my eyes.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
o_O

I need new panties..

Those suggestions are ****ing awesome. :yes:

Best answers
Can you show us a better gohan rage bubble like a explosive but instead of a bubble jus sittin there bein made its like an electromagnetic wave thats givin afta an explosion...get what i'm saying?

Best answers
i gotta say that i LOVE the generic ball! :D looks so hawt

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
WONDERFUL ideas!
But don't you think that the KHH charge and others are too big, you won't see anything, AHH!!!!!!!!
I've downloaded some beams with huge charges, I hated them just because of that, you don't know where and when the guy is coming at you, for instance Vegeta's gallick gun is transparent and you already have a disadvantage by not seeing good enough.

Best answers
They are very good ideas, but I got to say something about them. They looks way to animated, as in, they are drawings in ESF. Now if you could make them look less like drawings, and more like the beams in the game, then they would kick ***.

Cunning as Zeus
Banned
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
They are drawings. Jesus Christ Mcc....

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Ok, the 2 top things I want changed on ESF from my ideas are...
Trunks's sword... I think it should have some sort of trail when you swing it

Trunks's Burning attack should be made into a ball

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
About the Finish Buster, when he's charging it the yellow sphere actually covers Trunks, he's in the center of it. Then the beam explodes out of that sphere toward it's target. In your drawing it looks more like a large Masenko. Also what would be the difference between a genball and a charged ki blast?

Some of them are very good though. The aura, Burning Attack and Deathball all look fantastic, i'd love to see them like that in-game.

Best answers
Zeonix said:
They are drawings. Jesus Christ Mcc....
No no no, that's not what I mean. It's because he said he would like them to be implented into the ESF 1.3, but I'm saying it shouldn't be implented as drawings for it, but like how the beams look on the game. That's what I meant to say, sorry about that.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom