More stuff regarding beams

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I am going to make this short and sweet. You know how in the the Saiyan Saga when vegeta and goku battle it out... Kamehameha vs Gallit Gun? Ok, so you know how vegeta loses and is pushed into the troposphere by the kamehameha, I think that should Happen in ESF. Like right now, the beams hit u and blow up all the time, But I think very strong beams, depending on the beam, if you loses after a big struggle, it should shove you into the wall and disintegrate you, (also like what happened to perfect cell)

✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
been suggest alot of times before....and i still like it...

Best answers
Yeah, this gets suggested a lot and I wonder why the team doesn't pick up on it. People have always wanted more diversity in the way beams kill people. Personally, I think beams should only explode on contact with the ground.

Best answers
yep.. it would be nice thing to have in esf :D i definetly want it there :p hope the team hears our prayes! :p

Best answers
There are alot of things inacurate with beams the thing that's the worst is some of the stronger attacks eg. kamehameha, galit gun, final flash, they can't be blown up in mid air.
Instead of right clicking and them blow up they should detach from your hand to hit a wall or ground.

Best answers
Yes i agre with you herms, it should be like when you get hit and are lauching a beam, like how it detaches. for example in teh show goku shoots kamehamehas and while the person is blovkign it he teleports behind then and beats there arses, so liek it should be abel to detach in a >Blocking< beam struggle not in a beam on beam struggle... just a thought

✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Yeah herms makes a good point. In the show, beams only explode if they hit the ground/wall or they were weak and the person blocks.That would actually cut down on beamers too since they rely on the explosion to kill the enemies. I would love to see strong ass beams decinagrate people. Something along the lines of Cell vs. Gohan.

Best answers
yes thi si true beams never exploded in teh show unless they hit the ground OR they turned after somone one, liek when buu used gotenks super ghost kamazie attack on vegito, they shot beams and those beams exploded on them, and one othe rthing, when a beam is blocked it shouldnt nessasrily go back to the person, in the show that only occured with large energy balls, smaller balls of energy such as generic blasts would be hoped over or snet flying behind them.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom