More SB goodness

Best answers
Now that theres some threads flying about of it, im just wondering if this will be an addon *cause its exactly from the show* of the SB.

In the Buu saga near the end, while Goku is argueing to fire the sb at Buu And Vegeta, Buu starts firing generic balls at him. Once Buu throws an exspeciely powerful one and Goku Zanazokens away for a second to dodge it. Will this be in a the game?

I imagin it to go like this. Goku is charging the spirit bomb, and if he chooses to he could hit the teleport key, which would phase him out for a second in a hope to dodge incoming attacks, this might not actualy help seeing as how the duration of the zanzoken lasts and also that hes not moving anywhere. Also it has a larger drain on energy than the origonal Zanzoken does, you have to be in the air AND it drains extra energy from the spiritbomb your already attemtping to charge. *Note: this was not intended for Earthbound spiritbomb*

Now this could be an amazing technique for advanced players who have good timing with the teleport, as they could dodge some players who tend to prey on spirit bomb chargers, and then once dodged whip a spiritbomb at a potentialy Ki weakend foe. On the other hands, people who have NO idea how to teleport at right times, might just tele right into a beam at the wrong moment. What do you guys think?

*Pulls out riot shield and billy club to fend off flamers*

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
*takes out high powered rifle*

yea this should be in suggestions. besides that... kinda unfair unless the "zanzoken" takes a lot of your ki. and once you run out of ki you lose the SB.

with a bit of balance it would be fine

*fires high powered rifle*

Best answers
Bleh, darn my teenage stupidity *Riot shield blocks shell* Its supposed to be hard to use, seeing as how its a last resort, and to tell the truth, id rather fire a weakend spiritbomb and have little Ki left, then be dead *Thwaks pain with club*

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Well, It's useless in my opinion, even if you were to phase out for a second, the person could just detonate the beam when you're back. Wouldn't make much of a difference.

Best answers
Actually, In my playing experience a lot of people forget that they can detonate beams when I move out of the way. Its an ok suggestion but the SB it really powerful so I think it would unbalance the game.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
/me is going to combine ssjFajita and Phatslugga

1. if you charge a SB in the air, press fly and fall down
1.2. if you're on the gground it's useless to use zanzoken ... the beam would damage you or the following one

2. it would unbalance the game, because you can teleport 6 times ... then your SB would be already charged
SB is a really powerful attack ... that's the reason for making it difficult to fire it ... don't unbalance the game

Best answers
The thing is *Which I think some of you missed*
That if you Zanzoken when charging the SB it takes extra energy than a normal Zanzoken would do *double tasking* and if you Zanzoken when charging, aside from the drain from your Ki pool, it drains energy from the actual spirit bomb, meaning it would be weaker after each Zanzoken. This is supposed to be a move of last desperation, and its also going to be hard to do.

Best answers
hmm... haven't posted in forums in a LONG time.

Anyway. This Zanzoken sound's pretty cool, but i do have to agree that it is kinda useless. People will know that it is possible, and dettonate the blast without even thinking whether or not you will port or not. Kinda like shield attack. People know that shooting at it or tryin to melee don't work, so they dettonate a beam next to you and poof, dead.

one thing that I think WOULD in fact be cool to do, though it might be hard to code, is allow Goku to absorb power from the Spirit Bomb like he did against Brolly.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom