MC

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
alright, i fixed my tournament map, but esf is crashing when its loading. I only get one compile error thats saying tournament.pts not found. also what does pts stand for and what is it?

=/\/\C

★ Black Lounger ★
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I think you need that little backround for the map. It's like the CS backround when you see the sky you see the hill stuff.

Best answers
Err do know anything about mapping killa?

It could be several things, like if u have the map placed in a folder that has like a name like this \programs\Valve Hammer Editor\ The MUST BE NO SPACES IN THE DIR or u will get error file not found...

The pts file is the file that holds the leak info... it stands for something like point.... some sh*t...

★ Black Lounger ★
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I didn't then now I do......

✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
xxxx.pt# and xxxx.pts are files made in compiling by the compiling tools. Usually when you get "can't find .pts" it means something went wrong with compile. It could be a bad setup you made for the compile, or you're Running WC/hammer through normal instead of expert, or having "too many wads", or corrupted compiling tools (rare but happens), a bad path/name somewhere, or several others. The solution is generally to use a front end or batch file with zoner's compile tools, then the problem usually goes away or the compiling error becomes clear.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom