More physics?

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I was wondering, now that Frieza's telekinesis will be using a pseudo-ragdoll physics system to pick up and throw env_models, would it be possible to apply a similar thing to players?

-When hit by rocks or lasers, get knocked down (not necessarily 'back'). If you get shot in the sky you have the same falling animation as when you get when falling from a ceiling hit.

-When hit by something that makes an explosion (generic attacks, kamehameha's etc), get knocked back in the opposite direction of the explosion while falling.

-Ki blasts and discs remain as they are.

I think this would be closer to the show and more realistic, and it would look less strange than when you get hit by a blast, you lose 70hp and you just say 'Whoahoho'...and stand there.

No new animations needed, just use the melee knockback anims and apply them to being hit by energy attacks and explosions too.

sub

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
That'd be very annoying. I like it the way we have it now to be honest.

Freelance Mappzor
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Well how about this. Someone detonates a FF taht hurts 90% of the players in the map. And they all get blown into seperate directions cause of it.

But if you make it for a direct hit only than it would be good.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
i'd actually like to see instead of a rolling effect when someone is hit, it would be a skidding effect when they make contact with the floor =)

Best answers
I like this idea, it would make it a little more "interesting" than what we have now.

✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
Discord Member
Best answers
Im for the idea, but maybe make it for only direct hits and maybe if its really close.

✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I would love to see this in. As of now, it feels like you are being knocked back in a straight line, and all exposions do is josel a character.

Best answers
imkongkong said:
i'd actually like to see instead of a rolling effect when someone is hit, it would be a skidding effect when they make contact with the floor =)
The skids! That'd be cool

Freelance Mappzor
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
that means that instead of you roling on the ground your slide on it ^^

Cunning as Zeus
Banned
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
imkongkong said:
I like this idea. Might also limit how many ki blasts and gen balls actually hit you.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Like when recoome hit vegeta then he got knocked back, but in ESF you want that to happen, except that he "flies" instead of getting hit into the ground with the sand moving like wake? So basically he just flies back, if so, that might be cool.

✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
Discord Member
Best answers
Dont know if this could also be added, but if you block into the direction of the explosion you dont get knocked back or a little block struggle depending on the amount of energy in the attack.

Best answers
This could work... very possible on the HL system but could require a it more coding.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom