More News Please!

Best answers
well cuz there haven't been some news in a lot of time ... i was thinking that i should ask for more news .... PLEASE!!!!! O_O

Lost in space
Banned
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Did you know that the team does this as a hobbie? That they do this on their free time. They have lives you know. Cut them some slack and give them a break.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Get Force Pit, lots of new things in there.

News is updated about once a week, if you really need more than that, Get Force Pit.

Super Moderator
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
If you want news updates everyday. Well, not gonna happen. Anything actually worth reporting takes time. If you wanted a news update everytime they changed a line in the coding. You'd be bored.

Busy Busy Busy
★ Black Lounger ★
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I'm trying to get some mirrors together for a video we're going to release. The news post is already written.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Want some news? I'll give you some news.

"We're making progress."

HUZZAH! d-(o_O)-b

✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
A lot of the times, the news postings contain more than one update and are usually well worth it. They are updating often, but only internally, because most people woul find those updates insignifigant.

Lost in space
Banned
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I don't see why you care about updates anyway. They could finish 1.3 and not release it for another 10 months if they wanted to.

✔️ HL Verified
Best answers
Fire Phoenix said:
I don't see why you care about updates anyway. They could finish 1.3 and not release it for another 10 months if they wanted to.
They've done that with every release :p

Muhaha

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom