Best answers
well nothing special some rs models
, some from logan`s site and some from andman´s
site and all these models are for beta 1.0 and not 1.1

✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
That guy is posting links and redsaiyan is losing banwidth so someone email him about the models he put without permission

Best answers
That page is dead i removed it from my site ages ago if u dont believe me check the site out now www.maistrodbzplanet.tk it been like this for almost a year now and i had that page when i was new to site making as soon as i learned it was illigal i removed em right away btw its a nice site now only in Dutch check it out ;D

★ Black Lounger ★
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
the brolly model "made" by brollman, looks strikingly simliar to the dmz brolli, of course with esfs animations it is upgraded quite a bit off the bat, i have succesfully converted him also, its not very hard if you want a brolli bad enough you could do the same,

Bolteh2

B
nuttzy said:
the brolly model "made" by brollman, looks strikingly simliar to the dmz brolli, of course with esfs animations it is upgraded quite a bit off the bat, i have succesfully converted him also, its not very hard if you want a brolli bad enough you could do the same,
if this is your site i suggest you to put credits on the page and at least put credits in the zips, and nother thing, 80% of the files dont work

★ Black Lounger ★
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
S-Bolt-- said:
if this is your site i suggest you to put credits on the page and at least put credits in the zips, and nother thing, 80% of the files dont work

trust me 100% it aint my site, i dont like being accused but you being a mod really compromises my ability to speak on this,. i dont know what i said to give you any sort of idea that it was mine, dont point your guns at unarmed people

you can ask around all ya want if ya dont belive me, but i can save ya alot of time by just simply telling you its not mine and save you askin everyone to get the same answer

your out to get me lately arent ya, you close my thread assuming its warez(and left it closed after you knew it wasnt), then ya accuse me of this, haha jk i dont mean to offend anyone, but dont think im not annoyed at your false accusations, they starting to pile up

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom