More ki aka blue bar

Best answers
yeah you should have more, but still it would take a longer time to charge up again. In the shows they use alot of ki and they don't do like the game is now with: Smash - smash - beam and then charge it's way too little and it charges too fast. Make more ki and make charge slower

Best answers
Yes even i suggested something similiar to both suggestions..but they disagreed with it.

If i can remember they said something like it would slowdown the game somehow :S..
Yes it would be very tactical...melee would take very little energy..ki waves would take alot of ki.

Also the turbo or flight should take a whole lot less ki. In BFP flying was at a certain powerlevel unlimited only with turbo on it would drain some ki.

Best answers
yeah why doesn´t esf change it? i lost alot of ki with the same and couldent do anything?

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
i agree with this, longer charges but more ki

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Yeah i'd prefer it like this, but with natural ki regenerating instead of charging at all, more like the show. You can burn up all your ki from the start or be more conservative to spread it over a longer time. Yeah, I like this :yes:

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
hey thats my charging powerlevel idea dbz

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
its ok as it is. ( :yes: '.') :yes:

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
And no manual charge, just auto ki regen like in the Legacy of Goku's, that game had the best ki system. It works better and it's much more true to the show, and it encourages players to be more tactical rather than fire-charge-fire-charge.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
i agree, read Dbz_fanatic's post, my charging system =)

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom