Best answers
Those are good, the effects are still a bit basic but you'll learn, the resizing has screwid up the scanlines in several of them,

Best answers
The animation is quite good for a beginner. The built-in tutorials for flash are actually a very good start. My suggestion for the first two would be to change the font though. It's very Art-Deco now, which is a design and art style from the early 1920s. DBZ wasn't really around during the 1920s so the styles clash.

Also remember that animation should enhance existing design, not replace it. I think there are still a few visual issues you should work on: balance, color, images. Make a sig look good, then add animation that makes sense.

Best answers
ya im just learning. ill get better. i fixed the mest up scanlines but im to lazy to upload the files.

Best answers
The effects are easy but yet effective :) It's just the art you are slapping the Flash on doesn't work.. Practice on your art then add simple flash like that, it'll make it look 1000x better. :) Maybe I should add some flash to my sig, hrmmm.... *ponders*

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom