Best answers
Sorry dude , they look bad ,
Reason:1)Skin of face doesnt match body
2)he looks like frakenstein * (how do you spell it??) not like gohan

✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
which one?

yeah but ur a noob and im resking the body ......

Best answers
hmmm.. not to bad (the gohan in armor has a head thats to big (scail it down:p) the bojack gohan looks kool but again the head looks to big

not to bad over al but needs improving (imo)

o btw gogeta skinmap is almost done =p

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
They look pretty cool, but their heads are way too big. Scale them down abit, then it will be fine, good job :yes:

Best answers
Note: Frakenstein is the SCIENTIST who created the creature (in the original novel) not the name of the monster, who never had a name in the book.

Anyway, yeah, they look like someone chopped up parts of dead bodies (models) and just threw them together. Also Gohan in armor looks too much like Trunks, than Gohan.

Best answers
yeah man they look like crap.
sorry dude the face on the first one is too big, hair too short, eyes too big, the second one is all rite i guess...

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
uum... ugleh

the first is badly proportioned, and bojacks is even worsly proportioned, really long body and huge ass head, and PLEASE! when yo uplace credits, put what they did accuratly, names are pointless >_<

★ Black Lounger ★
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
well, ill say this for the fact youve never shown anything that has impressed me, you didnt surprise me, they aint horrible though, just when you use pieces of models that have been edited so many times you tend to lose forget what the model is supposed to be, and all you see is the borrowed parts

Best answers
top one's face isn't right (and I think that's all you did...) the bottom one looks ok, what did you edit on that model?

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
If your a noob editor then there ok edits but you should know at least porportions!? (Is that how you spell it o_O lol)

Best answers
..DUDE sorry but they look BAAAAAAAAAAAD, buy that it looks like ur the noob :S :S and not in a gd way, u real should try modein in stead of editin. they COULD look good but they need a LOT of work :S

The Viking
🚂 Steam Linked
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
.Slim// said:
which one?

yeah but ur a noob and im resking the body ......

Calling people a noob makes you one of em, how childish to say that, just accept that your creations are not that good, as you expect them to be, and to be honest i agree with him, the skin of the head doesn't match the skin of the body, 2nd like everybody else said those heads are enormous, heh, kind a reminds me of F.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
the body on the bojak gohan looks good, but the face :S

Best answers
well, i know there's a big head mutator for ut2k3, but i never heared of such a plugin for ms ^^ well try to turn it off or at least scale down the melons, cuz cept of them the mdls are k ;)

✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
i fixed it but i need someone to compile it.........

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
O_O Jesus Christ just export the model then compile QC file is so easy >_>

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom