Status
Not open for further replies.
Best answers
Not to be a hardass, but I'd say you have a ton more work to do. All your doing is plastering heads on bodies and resizing other things. I'd say try using tutorials for skinning, then you could get the skins to match the head.
And cold, calling someone a newb (while not effective anymore, and mostly makes you look stupid) does not magicly bring your posts down to 0.

Best answers
well he is right, but if ya wanna catch me on aim or icq, i could lend u a hand

✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Slander said:
Not to be a hardass, but I'd say you have a ton more work to do. All your doing is plastering heads on bodies and resizing other things. I'd say try using tutorials for skinning, then you could get the skins to match the head.
And cold, calling someone a newb (while not effective anymore, and mostly makes you look stupid) does not magicly bring your posts down to 0.
Ahh c'mon calling ppl noobs arn't bad and anyways
this is a noob edit and i did not ask for crits SO STOP GIVING ME CRITS ABOUT THE FREAKIN SKIN JUST ONLY GIVE CRITS ON THE MODEL NO SKIN

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
what do you mean? we crit you on what we like, you post it here saying "crits please" you get critz from all views, so if the skin sucks, we tell ya, otherwise you'll release it with a crap skin, and we dont want that, so just let it continue ^_^
remember, n00b is offencive to the right people, n00b stands for someone that is new and makes everyone else look really good, so dont straddle with that now.

onto your gohan, its still horrificly proportioned around the whole body, looks like goku's body with a huge ass head on, you need to make the torso/legs/arms tubby, not long and skinny >_>

Best answers
LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL SHIJ *spams* ASS HEAD LOOOOOOL

if i were u i would let close this thread, overwork the whole bunch and try again releasing it. let ur hands away from it for like a week, after that u will have a completely new view of ur model. kinda helps

Best answers
..dude if i was u i would just scrap this and start again (namek Gohan that is..) but u could at least do sumthin bout there heads :S

..Tweek ;)

The Viking
🚂 Steam Linked
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Slander said:
Slander..do you know....nvm. Now you are stupid foo!

✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Magus IF anyone spams in this thread again lock this up and do what u do i guess............

Best answers
...............................................................................................
...............................................................................................
poopy

Best answers
You should warn the little smart ass. At least I would. But maybe that's just my cold, heartless self who can't find pity for spamming idiots with no purpose but to get a thread closed. Because they're jackasses. Right, anyhow...

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
goku ssj said:
LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL SHIJ *spams* ASS HEAD LOOOOOOL
wtf is that all about o_O

anyways, pahthetic excuse for a thread now, lycraths amazing post of random dots and "poopy" shows what i mean, might as well ask a mod to look this over, //slin did say that if anyone spams again, close, i see spam, i see a oncoming closure >_<

Bolteh2

B
k closed on request

if i see anymroe flaming like this on this forum ever again im gonna be pissed big time, so lay low all of you, you dont want to see me when im pissed

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom