More charakters would be nice.

Best answers
Sorry about bad english if eny.
Enyway id like to see in this mod new chars like Brolly, Yamcha, Janemba and Goten.
I know that i can download new chars for this mod but i hate replasing enyone.

Best answers
ESF 1.3 Will feature Captian Ginyu and android 18. Or wait for EVO SSJ4 plugin. Then you get Brolly, gogeta, gotenks and more :)

Lost in space
Banned
Best answers
i Agree with brolly and goten because they do trans .
goten can go normal, ssj, ssj2
brolly can go normal, ssj, legendary ssj

goten should use kameKameha
Bleu gen beam
kamehameha
Charge attack ( charging then aiming at enemy then tehre should be a lock on the enemy like esf 1.1 melee . Then gotenks get a yellow ball around him and bursts out in energy at the enemy and strikes it like a melee hit but more powerfull but you have to control the attack by ure own )

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
collector said:
goten can go normal, ssj, ssj2
Erm...

Broly and Janemba are movie characters and won't be added on those grounds alone.

Goten only has Kamekameha and Charge, and would just be like Goku with less attacks and less tranformations.

The same applies to Yamcha, except he would get Kamehameha and Spirit Ball and has no transformations.

Best answers
To bad i hoped for Broly expesialy but ok then.
And one more idea How abaut Tien ore Paikuhan.(ore was Paikuhan not in episodes as well)

Best answers
If u mean Bid for Power than i havent plyed it. It is for Quake3 arena and i dont have
a 3D card neither can i install one. I have a s***t computer. I would buy a new cpu
not so expenciv (abaut 100us dollars if USD costs still 15EEk.-) but im poor.

🚂 Steam Linked
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
As ravendust said, there will be several new characters in 1.3 but movie characters/gt characters will not be added. Please try using the search button next time becuase I know I closed about 100 of these threads before I left over half a year ago...

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom