More Characters, other Choose Menu, More Transformations!

Best answers
Helly, It's me Again ^^.

I thin ESF 1.3 is a very Special think, it's important that it's gonna be Very Good.
I've downloaded 1.2.3 again with ECX RC 2 and i was very suprised.
There is so many Content which is missing in 1.3 and must realy be added.

The Characters must be all have More Transformations!
And nearly the same Stages.

At the Moment:
Goku can get to SSJ3 (3 Transformations)
Vegeta just SSMajin (2 Transformations)
C18 cannot Transform!

I don't now if you can wish Potaras in 1.3 or the Moon like in ECX, but it's must be in 1.3 ^^.

The Character Menu must be like in ECX, it's much better than the current one.

More Playable Characters must be In too, like Broly, Bardock, Adult and Young Gohan (or Gohan will transform to adult, but no one wants it ^^).
Kid Goku, Kid Trunks, Goten (Young and Adult)...

You know what i mean ^^.

These are things which can be realy Fast integrated, the Models and the Skills are Avaible (just a few things must be ported, like Animations).

Ah, Goku needs Kaioken and the Others needs more Skills, Goku has more Skills then the others.

Discord Member
Best answers
ESF is not ECX, ESF make's its own models, and does stuff originally,
If they were to model every character from the anime......the mod would take an additional 2 years...
the character select screen is awesome if you ask me...
All in all the things you request are way to out of proportion for any team to go with, ESF is about QUALITY, not QUANTITY :p

✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
🌟 Senior Member
Best answers
ESF is not ECX, ESF make's its own models, and does stuff originally,
If they were to model every character from the anime......the mod would take an additional 2 years...
the character select screen is awesome if you ask me...
All in all the things you request are way to out of proportion for any team to go with, ESF is about QUALITY, not QUANTITY :p
yes i esf its not ecx but brolly its nice idea and esf 1.3 muss have potara wish and dance it will be better if team will add this fusion's

And GT pack ;D;D;D

Beta Tester Squad
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
can't find that post befor you post ,I think that the forum manager forgot to add it oh well

ESF it's only base on the anime of DBZ based only on the serius , all other containt like movie character will not be addet fusion makes the game unbalance so that is out to this game it's about balance.

✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
ESF it's only base on the anime of DBZ based only on the serius , all other containt like movie character will not be addet fusion makes the game unbalance so that is out to this game it's about balance.
goten and truns appear in the serie and they can fusion,but i think they are unnecesary i like the game like the team are making.

The Brain Freezer
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
...C18 cannot Transform!...
I think she will have A-17 as buddy.

Trunks, Goten and Gotenks would be in 1.3 if project tien would've been finished by the community.

Thank god 1.3 wont be like ecx. Imo Ecx is slow, boring and unbalanced, definitely quantity is not quality.

★ Black Lounger ★
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
If you saw the latest forum competition Android 18 shall also have 16 as a buddy as well :O

Best answers
Hmm..

you are right ^^,
but some more char's would be nice :D and the buddy for C18, C16 is a realy great idea :D, the fusion can be done by one person, when he wish the potara, a Goku or a Vegeta will be appear and going to fuse with you :D, issue of unbalance solved :p, Goten and Kid Trunks can be there as Buddy's like Ginyu ^^. Vegeta need one more Transformation, Cell's Animations must be fixed and the Skills from the Perfect Form too .
(The Perfect Form Skills are realy **** ^^, no gallit gun >_> just kahmehame ha, and where is the Special Beam Kanon? ^^).

✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
you are right ^^,
but some more char's would be nice :D and the buddy for C18, C16 is a realy great idea :D, the fusion can be done by one person, when he wish the potara, a Goku or a Vegeta will be appear and going to fuse with you :D, issue of unbalance solved :p, Goten and Kid Trunks can be there as Buddy's like Ginyu ^^. Vegeta need one more Transformation, Cell's Animations must be fixed and the Skills from the Perfect Form too .
(The Perfect Form Skills are realy **** ^^, no gallit gun >_> just kahmehame ha, and where is the Special Beam Kanon? ^^).
remmember is open beta

The Brain Freezer
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
So androind 18 will have 17 and 16 as buddys? That rocks man.

🎈 Advanced
Best answers
look at ecx.. has like 30 chars.. and how many of them where used in servers? 5? 6?
besides if there's ecx, so why do u want another mod made exactly like ecx? Y_Y

Base belongs to me.
👑 Administrator
🌠 Staff
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
💎Légéñdārý
Best answers
look at ecx.. has like 30 chars.. and how many of them where used in servers? 5? 6?
besides if there's ecx, so why do u want another mod made exactly like ecx? Y_Y
ECX no longer exists though.And won't be for 1.3 either.

MysTeri0Us-WaRi

M
ESF team sad no fusion,no moon or other stupid stuff...But if that stuff exists that game will look more real like in anime series...

Now with Kung-Fu action!
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
If you saw the latest forum competition Android 18 shall also have 16 as a buddy as well :O
You're my new best friend :), such a great character!

When the custom model system is perfected (more than 4 models and sounds) you can have as many characters as you want (as long as you have the resources).

Beta Tester
✔️ HL Verified
Best answers
Why not give goten/kid trunks 5 transformations? Trunks -> Goten (Buddy) -> Gotinks -> SSJ Gotinks -> SS3 Gotinks

This would suffice all the people crying for fusion, without having to implement anything crazy (other than the animations for the transformations).

Best answers
omg every saiyan should have a tail, since in DBZ they all had tails, and have their first trans be ozaru, then their tail has to be pulled off before they turn ssj, since thats the way it went in the series.

yeah..lets make it just like the anime..

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom