Retired
Best answers
nice job on all 3 of then, however if i had to pick i like the 2nd picture the most i dunno why but it looks liek something out of a sci-fi movie

owa

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Nice, Good job man! I really like them, as I said on mIRC those are *****in', keep it up, we need more of your art!

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
The assasin: There is something wierd about this. His belt looks a little too big at the front and his goggles seem to be a little misaligned. Also his silencer on his gin is wobbly :x
It's still a pretty good drawing tho. I havent seen you draw anything bad as of yet ^.^

Robot 1: Looks amazing. While it isn't as detailed as it could be, there is still enough to make it fulfill its purpose. Perhaps explain about the "thing" on what appears to be its head. I cant make out what it is :eek:

Robot 2: This looks like a smaler version of the first one. Not as many weapons or armour so it looks like a scout robot. You did a great job on this and it is my favourite of the 3. Nothing bad about it at all ^.^

Maybe try adding some light shading to your art? Really bring it out and make it look amazing. Just a suggestion.

Live free or die by the sword
Retired Forum Staff
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I ussually do add shading, but the modeller for CI want's the shading at a minimum. \O/

Which head item are you refering to?

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
The middle link. The one that looks like a hand pointing backwards. (Well it does to me !_! )

Retired Forum Staff
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Looking great Cuc, as usual. Keep up the always excellent work.

P.S. Hurray for my 800th post! \o/

Live free or die by the sword
Retired Forum Staff
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
The arm is an extendable boom that sets up laser cutters in doorways and sentry guns around blind corners. Isn't it freindly?

Retired Forum Staff
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I like 'em! You need to work most on the clothing and weapons on the assassin IMO, but I really do like how the scout mech looks. It's quite nice.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom