more and more bugs...

Best answers
i just got esf 1.3 and i just found out that the super sayian tount dosent work, you know when you turn into super sayian. The fighting dosent work, did u guys fix those already because i feel left out if i didnt know :cry:

Freelance Mappzor
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Advanced melee is totally bugged cause it will be scraped.

If thats what you ment than its not a bug. If thats not what you ment, can you be a bit more specific then.

Best answers
hmm i mean when your trying to fight you dont do no animation you just stay there suck than when your grabing your still standing still..lol... what i mean by ssj tount is when you get 1,800,000 or 1,750,000 and turn ssj you stay there until its done

The Brain Freezer
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
1. the melee is not implemented yet, there will be new melee syst so the one you see wont even be worked on.
2. Transformations animations are not done

Freelance Mappzor
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
1.) I told you advanced melee was getting thrown out. It will be replaced by a brand new system wich will no longer have arrows.

2.) Transformation animations are not done yet and effects were removed so the new effects would be able to be put into the game. Ofcourse the new effects are also not done yet. Since visual stuff is a low priority.

The Brain Freezer
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
LOOOl, I read your mind grega

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Lax, don't steal other people's signatures, it's incredibly rude.

What you play now is not the completed form of 1.3. In case you didn't know, it's still in development. That's why it's called a beta.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom