Morality in fighting

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
hehe...
1: well... it depends... if they are not rolling around, i wait.. if there doing a sausage roll around the whole arena, might as well put them out of there misery ^_^

2: pff... i find double teaming cheap... well.. i dont do it... but i do find it funny when your pummeling 3 people who just keep swooping at you and you keep hitting them all back ^_^

3: well... if there really good... still no ^_^

4: me? ass? i think not.. i enjoy a good challenge and always reply and give them critz :)

5: hmm... i dont really come across n00b's alot... most of the time i'll help... but when theres 2 of you and he keeps slinging discs at you... its worth a laugh :)

Best answers
1: It depends, if they are a worthy oponent, I will let them get up. If not, then I will blast them. But I doubt that people survives my melee skill0rz. :)

2: Once again, it depends on what players I am playing against. If I am playing with my clan mates or some other people that has reasonable skills. And if they are fighting 1 vs 1, I will let them have the 1 vs 1.

3: No comment. :rolleyes:

4: It is simple, if somebody is starting to whine/bull****ting/laming/insulting other people or me. I will pay back with the same currency. :devgrin:

5: People that 'ASKS" necesarry and good questions that is worth responding, will be responded. If not, then it will be flicked away.

Naz

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Originally posted by Tagit

1. Do you hit them when they are on the ground, lying there hopelessly?

2. Do you like to double team when there are only 3 ppl on the server? (this does not mean double teaming is bad in general. )

3. Do you go SSJ when a guy comes in a server with low KI? And you perfectly know that you can take him out without going SSJ?

4. Is your personality a total ass in servers?

5. Do you feel compelled to not help out new players and just beat the crap out of them?

[/b]
1.Yes, it depends if I´m `In the heat of the battle` and if I´m playing serious or not

2.Never... I always ask people to double team on me to make it intresting ;)

3. No... untill I'm bored of him being non-ssj then I turn ssj to make him grow pl faster

4. I don't type kill, I don't cheat, I don't lame , I don't swear (I never type! why did they invent that anyways?)

5. Depends, if they didn't even took the time to check out the manual , then I just leave the server, if they can play the game and ask me questions on how I do things I help them

Best answers
1.I hit them when there down
2.I try to avoid double teaming but sometimes i got to accept the help of other people
3.Usually i play gohan so to go ssj means getting a good kiblast
if i don't play gohan i go ssj anyways, i mean i worked for it
4.No
5.I help them if there are not that many people around, if it was just me and someone new i would try to teach them stuff

Best answers
I don't double team. But, Plz double team me, the more people the better.

Best answers
Originally posted by MONXver2.0
I don't double team. But, Plz double team me, the more people the better.
Monx, you sexy! I couldn't have said it any better myself.
I can handle as many as you wanna dish out.

Best answers
6. Do you hit when they transform?

Yes. There's no point in letting someone gain a significant increase in speed and power. The whole purpose of the transformation time changing as you get stronger is so that you can do it quickly, and save yourself from getting your butt handed to you. Also, I don't like having to sit around and wait just because someone is being entertained by an animation they've seen over 200 times before. But that's just me.

Best answers
1. Well, this game is kill or be killed. If you let your guard down you are only letting that guy charge up his spirit bomb/ kamehameha/ final flash to kill you. Kill them, go after the guy that is charging the attack, kill him, and continue

2. Nope.

3. Yes, it is good to be perpared for your enemy. You can't just be expecting him, of course his little buddy will but in.

4. nope

5. I help them some times, but sometimes they just refuse to be helped

6. No

Best answers
Originally posted by Tagit
1. Do you hit them when they are on the ground, lying there hopelessly?

2. Do you like to double team when there are only 3 ppl on the server? (this does not mean double teaming is bad in general. )

3. Do you go SSJ when a guy comes in a server with low KI? And you perfectly know that you can take him out without going SSJ?

4. Is your personality a total ass in servers?

5. Do you feel compelled to not help out new players and just beat the crap out of them?

6. Do you hit them while they transform?
1 - yes
2 - it depends on several things, i.e their PL, or wheteher they are kicking the sh!t out of me etc...
3 - not usually, but i dont play with the SSJ's very often :)
4 - No
5 - I always help, caus i remeber all the kind ppl who helped me out as a n00b :D:D thanks you guys!
6 - yes, but it usually depends on the circumstances. No if they've asked me not to, but i expect the same back from them ;)

Best answers
insta-counter and transform attacking are really the only cheap shots in the game. everything else is counterable. I am sooooo happy insta-counter is gone in 1.1

Best answers
1. YES (die you sucker) it's fun :p unless they are realy weak then I just wait for them to get up just to show them I can

2. HELL NO that just means you can't beat them without help if hes stronger fight him and get better it's what a fighters about

3.Yes to make him feel helpless and insignificant:devgrin:

4.hum don't know about that one

5.I'll tell them about the manual if they come back I will give them some ingame "instruction":devsmile:

6. no to show them I don't need it to beat the likes of him unlees he is a better fighter (their is pride then their is stupidity)

Best answers
1.yes
2.yes
3.yes
4.yes
5.yes

and the bots that i fight against, same as above. ha decency is at a premium...

Best answers
1. no
2. no
3. no
4. no
5. no

i like a good fight.. i don't need to win, just as long as i have fun...

Best answers
1: Yes
2: Yes
3: sometimes, when im bored, but if they ask i stop :p
4: no
5: always

I have a clan to run you know, i have to keep a good rep on the servers, i am generaly liked, there are always a few ppl i dislike, and they acuse me of being a cheater because i own them so badly, but apart from that i like to keep the "honerably" status online, and no, i dont hit ppl while they are transforming unles they hit me first

ultrassj_vegeta

U
dude... its a fricking game ok.... morality?... ITS A GAME FROM AN ANIME!!!

you do realise theres a world outside rite....

rmb.. its just a game... dun take it too seriously...

Lost in space
Banned
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I dont really take this game seriously at all, but i try to fight fair, but sometimes i say F*CK IT, and be a cheap *******.

Best answers
Hi there,

I've discovered this game 5 days ago. (Noob spotted :cool: ) I like it a lot.

I can't tell much about it, but what i'm sure (in 3 night playing) is:

- Always one to say that he own everything, and that whe are all newbies

- Always one to use freezer disk, even if someone tel him that it crash servers... (i've understood that the first day playing o_O)

- Always a high "Ki" to disapear in front of me, returns behind me and kill me :p :p :p

But the most :no: for my 3 night playing are the RoxXxoRz who own and have show it, insulting everyone. Seems like they own da world with a game...
Maybe i'm not playing on the right server, but i choose them in fonction of the ping.

Mors, looking for fun playing guys... and still don't have find it in this game...

PS: sorry for my bad english ;)

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom