Moral revenge, the internet way

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
http://www.evanwashere.com/StolenSidekick/

Quite the story over a stolen Sidekick (which seems to be something like a Blackberry). It's ongoing too. I thought it was going to come to a happy ending, but instead I was left with an ultimatem cliffhanger. Looks like things are going much more public tomorrow (the 12th). For justice!

Lost in space
Banned
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Just before I start my post, I read most of the page you linked in the thread & nearly completed a reply to this thread when puff, a blackout hit me :(. So now I have to start my long post all over again, the pain of it all :(.

After reading all of that, I say good on him. Regardless of the legal result he has already humilated them :). My mum works for the shorelink bus company here in sydney. Sometimes she will have to return property that has been reported lost on a bus, & she arranges to meet the person somewhere to return the claimed property (sometimes people will also show her their appreciation with a box of choclates or some small gift). Iv'e been with her numerous times that she has returned lost property, including phones, wallets & in one case a laptop.

The only Items we have kept for ourselves are ones that have had no one report them as being lost on a bus. This includes (so far), A mobile phone & a 256mb usb flash drive.

Heck, a band even made a song about the story & posted it on myspace.

Lost in space
Banned
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
It seems she sold the phone to someone else. She sold stolen property, & yet ther'e also preparing a counter - law suite for harassment. Now that just doesn't make any sense at all, they should of expected so much trouble when they started sayying "NO I'M NOT GONNA GIVE YOU YOUR PHONE BACK, YOU DON'T DESERVE IT BACK WHITE *****!!!!!!", & other crap of the sought. The funnie thing is they have poor Grammer ability too, which is shown in the emails they sent Evan recently.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
That man is my hero.

Lost in space
Banned
Best answers
1. Evan's friend is never going to get her Sidekick back. Unless this case suddenly becomes high-profile enough, they are completely screwed. That is just the way our (seriously flawed) legal system works.

|Overlord| said:
It seems she sold the phone to someone else. She sold stolen property, & yet ther'e also preparing a counter - law suite for harassment. Now that just doesn't make any sense at all, they should of expected so much trouble when they started sayying "NO I'M NOT GONNA GIVE YOU YOUR PHONE BACK, YOU DON'T DESERVE IT BACK WHITE *****!!!!!!", & other crap of the sought. The funnie thing is they have poor Grammer ability too, which is shown in the emails they sent Evan recently.
|Overlord| said:
It seems she sold the phone to someone else. She sold stolen property, and yet they're also preparing a counter-lawsuit for harassment. Now, that just doesn't make any sense at all, they should have expected so much trouble when they started saying "NO I'M NOT GONNA GIVE YOU YOUR PHONE BACK, YOU DON'T DESERVE IT BACK WHITE *****!!!!!!", and other crap of the sort. The funny thing is that they have poor grammar ability too, which is shown in the emails that they sent to Evan recently.
I wouldn't be talking about grammar. :p

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
while i agree with them...

possession is 9/10 of the law

true story.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I've read the entire thing and my eyes are bleeding o_O

And god im so curious how this will turn out.

Best answers
umm..its a fake?...he advertised a myspace band..and the bands selling shirts about it?...please...its just some kid trying to start a fad...and trying too hard imo...

lol..also..incase you havent noticed..look at that myspace bands page..
http://www.myspace.com/blindroutine
now look at their top 8...see Evan on there?..wow..what a coincidence huh?..now lets do a little searching..looking at his pics..he has a mercedes..and is surrounded by beautiful women according to his pics..and yet hes worrying about a 400 dollar sidekick?..please...thats not the type of guy to do this kind of crap...its an obvious fake..

Lost in space
Banned
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Kurt` said:
I wouldn't be talking about grammar. :p
Shut your face you :(. They use to much internet slang & have worse grammar then me though =P (a lot worse).

Now thanks to the phone robbers, her sister might not be able to attened his friend's wedding (that was just revealed today in the latest update).

Lost in space
Banned
Best answers
Chang Wufei said:
and yet hes worrying about a 400 dollar sidekick?..please...thats not the type of guy to do this kind of crap...its an obvious fake..
Sentiment > actual value.

You wouldn't be pissed off if someone stole one of your friend's posessions, and it barred an event from happening that meant a lot to said friend? Give me a break

Best answers
Kurt` said:
Sentiment > actual value.

You wouldn't be pissed off if someone stole one of your friend's posessions, and it barred an event from happening that meant a lot to said friend? Give me a break
To follow up on that, he has also mentioned that he doesn't care about the actual money value, several times if I recall.

sub

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
If all of that is true, then that man is my hero.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
umm..its a fake?...he advertised a myspace band..and the bands selling shirts about it?...please...its just some kid trying to start a fad...and trying too hard imo...
Update #42 June 13th, 12:00 p.m. eastern Ok..A lot of you have still been asking about my friend..the one who lost the phone. She has now given me permission to talk about her. The reason WHY she hasn't been available is, she is getting married this weekend. This is a once in a lifetime event for her. So you can understand why she has not been around. Now to add to the chaos surrounding her wedding plans, she had used that Sidekick to send email to the consulates in Russia where her only sister was trying to get a visa to come to the wedding (she has been denied twice for no reason). The reason she was frantic to get the Sidekick back was to view the emails and email addresses that was her correspondence with the US and Russian consulates (my friend herself is an American citizen). When she lost the Sidekick, she lost all that. Now I know that you can view the emails online, but that's only if you register with T-Mobile online for that. And you can only register it, when they send an email to your phone. That was one of the reasons why she immediately offered a reward for the phone..and why we were so upset when Sasha ignored the emails and hundreds of calls while forwarding at that same time all my friends picture's and other mails off the phone. Because of this girl's failure to return the phone, my friend's sister was DENIED a visa to come to the wedding (she was supposed to be the maid of honor). Yes, my friend did lose the phone... But I believe if anyone else had found the phone before Sasha, my friend would have gotten it back within hours. Now that her sister won't be there, the only family my friend will have in the wedding party will be her mother (her father passed a few years back).

If you want to help my friend with getting her sister to get a visa, please call and email American embassy in Yekaterinburg, Russia http://yekaterinburg.usconsulate.gov/ Email: [email protected] The sister's name is: Elena Kurepina from Omsk, Russia.

I hope this does not distract from the story. I just want to show people the consequences of Sasha's actions. And why I am so upset at her. I was asked before not to talk about my friend's private day, but after hearing her cry day in and day out about this, I convinced her that her story must be told.

Best answers
wow...i wonder what its gonna reveal next...

Sasha is secretly working with Osama Bin Laden and the Carver in a plot for world domination

★ Black Lounger ★
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Update #19 June 8th, 4:35 p.m. eastern YOU KILLED ANOTHER SERVER. IN TWO MINUTES! This was an OC48 line with unlimmited connections on a dedicated server. I give up.
Update #20 June 8th, 5:00 p.m. eastern Try and bring down GOOGLE! Last last last last attempt. Thanks for keeping up with this. Link to new form below:

Update #21 June 8th, 6:00 p.m. eastern Did anyone know there was a limit to how many posts you can do on Google's groups? Well...now you do. We reached the limit in less than an hour. Google..why hast thou forsaken us? OK..ONE LAST TRY. Otherwise, just comment on other boards. New text based forum up...link below. Also I will be going to the police station in another couple hours..so any unbelievers...Just wait untill then before you start spreading the wrong info.

Update #22 June 8th, 6:25 p.m. eastern Well..you ever have one of those days.... Switching back to Google Groups... If the post doesn't go through..just wait a bit and try again..Best I can tell you. I don't know of any server that is not $$$ that will handle you guys.. Please join the show already in progress:
My favorite line out of all this.

sub

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Chang Wufei said:

lol..also..incase you havent noticed..look at that myspace bands page..
http://www.myspace.com/blindroutine
now look at their top 8...see Evan on there?..wow..what a coincidence huh?..now lets do a little searching..looking at his pics..he has a mercedes..and is surrounded by beautiful women according to his pics..and yet hes worrying about a 400 dollar sidekick?..please...thats not the type of guy to do this kind of crap...its an obvious fake..
Is there a way to check what date he became in their top 8? The band could have put him in the top 8 considering they were helping each other out.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom