Moral revenge, the internet way

Validated Steam Engine
🌈 Beta Tester
✔️ HL Verified
🌹 Regular Rosé
Best answers
Retaliation doesn't help either you know Logan.

What on earth is the "Zeonix Brigade"?

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Cap J said:
Retaliation doesn't help either you know Logan.
An eye for an eye, Cap'n. Odin (Chang) started to be a smart ass here regarding us disagreeing with his "facts", so I used his own words against him. He got mad and started making threats about how he can "easilly publicly bash me," so I posted right back. Sure it might be borderline flaming, I understand that now so I'll back down after this, but at least I don't do random "Chang is a *****" outbursts like he has quite the habit of doing. He may not care about mod-hammers but I do.

Cap J said:
What on earth is the "Zeonix Brigade"?
I'd rather not touch on this.

Validated Steam Engine
🌈 Beta Tester
✔️ HL Verified
🌹 Regular Rosé
Best answers
Oh I know and am glad you don't quite outburst but it's still best not to get on the mods bad side yeah?

Uhh.....ok. o_O I'll just assume it's not good.

[S]

Retired Forum Staff
✔️ HL Verified
Best answers
Enough all of you need to get back on topic and Chang Logan and Cap J i'm going to read this over in a bit and think about issueing warnings.

The flaming and off topic in this thread is insane you guys are acting like little kids. Till i can decide what to do with both of you Logan and Chang stay out of this topic. Cap J even thou your posts were good they were going a bit off topic you should have ignored both of them and tried to keep this thread on topic

Lost in space
Banned
Best answers
http://www.evanwashere.com/StolenSidekick/

Update #51 June 20th, 10:05 p.m. Wow... I have no words to express how I feel right now. Vindication, appreciation, relief.... Just some of the words I can think of...

It's OVER. The police picked up Sasha on Thursday night. They also got the Sidekick back. My friend is picking it up tonight. For all the doubters that thought the story was made up, that I was doing this for money, that it was a viral ad, that I had the wrong people.... You are now proven wrong. All in all, you few naysayers don't matter. What matters is all the people that did support the very IDEA of this story...that morality IS important to you. That doing the wrong thing will NOT prevail over doing the right thing. And to show that, my friend is NOT going to press charges against this girl. We both feel that she has learned her lesson. We are not vengeful people. We just wanted what was right...and what was right was for someones property to be returned.
****ing riiiiiiiiiiiiiiifk

Lost in space
Banned
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
They got served o/.
I wonder what it's like to be famous for criminal actions, especially if your'e a everyday person =P.

itr

✔️ HL Verified
🍂 Regular
Best answers
Oh I like how that girl's mom said they might sue the guy for harrassment and probably pain/suffering. Get over yourself, your daughter was told to give someone their property back weeks ago and she didn't, she deserved what she got.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Pff, they totally should've pressed charges.

What goes around, comes around, *****es. =/

Best answers
Using a sidekick for email is ****ing retarded.

Using a sidekick is ****ing retarded.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom