Moonlight Sonata

Best answers
At night the city becomes alive. It speaks.

Edit: It can be alot larger, this is the resize.

Best answers
This is a really cool concept, i dig it.

The pic looks great from a colour standpoint, everything blends and is in harmony. The projection on the pillars is the only thing that strikes me as wrong.

I know the text is projected at a weird angle, and is bound to have an effect on the way the text wraps around the pillars, but as it is now it looks as if the pillars are inside out, and have a 1 sided texture (gah, 3dsm on the brain). Basically the way the highlights are cast makes the pillar look like its its a weird concaved shape. Now i know because of the way the lettering is projected it would do that on a cylinder, but to combat it you need to add some falloff around the edges of the pillars to make the text "fade out" as it goes out of view, and also make it straighten out a little as it falls off around the edge. Hopefully that should get rid of the concave effect, and the pic will be truly awesome.

just my 2c ;)

✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
In the words of a certain infamous advert...

"i'm lovin' it!"

=P
Great work tim, lovely photo :)

Bolteh2

B
no advertising on these forums orion -_-

god damn you.. have a warning ;) =p (j/k)

i like it =O i have the same thing in my room, but with chinese signs (and a lot smaller) but the effect is the same =)

Best answers
the block in the middle seems well too busy. other than that good job

-SaN

Best answers
Well its mostly composition, and I couldnt turn off any light in the cylinder so I took what I had.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom