• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Lost in space
Banned
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Moon Walk '69. WAS NASA'S HOAX???!!!

:shocked: I read an article in newspapers, that says that American Moonwalk was fake. It says it is the biggest lie in history oh humanity by NASA. The people are giving us some facts from the moon picture:

1. There were shadows in 3 different dirrections, altought, they had no any other light sources, but Sun.
2. There are reflection on astronaut's shoe, but the Sun is on the other side of him.
3.There are 2 pictures that looks same. But!, on one there is module, on the other there isn't (module never moved)
4.The foot prints of astronauts are deeper than the one by module.
5. There is no dust on module's legs.
6. Sun was on the other side of module but U can clearly read "Unated States" on it.
7. American flag is flaunting, even there is no wind on the Moon.
8. When you play the Moonwalk movie 2X forward U can see they run on the Earth. (They suggest it was filmed in a desert in America, don't know the name.
So WHAT DO U THINK! FAKE OR TRUE?

✔️ HL Verified
🍂 Regular
Best answers
No WAy! Is that really true?! Wahaha, really? Oh cool!! ORLY?

Yes really, I knew that since I was five XD and millions of other people too. Though, thanks for sharing that, I had a really good laugh ^.^.

MC

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I read an article in newspapers, that says that American Moonwalk was fake. It says it is the biggest lie in history oh humanity by NASA. The people are giving us some facts from the moon picture:

1. There were shadows in 3 different dirrections, altought, they had no any other light sources, but Sun.
2. There are reflection on astronaut's shoe, but the Sun is on the other side of him.
3.There are 2 pictures that looks same. But!, on one there is module, on the other there isn't (module never moved)
4.The foot prints of astronauts are deeper than the one by module.
5. There is no dust on module's legs.
6. Sun was on the other side of module but U can clearly read "Unated States" on it.
7. American flag is flaunting, even there is no wind on the Moon.
8. When you play the Moonwalk movie 2X forward U can see they run on the Earth. (They suggest it was filmed in a desert in America, don't know the name.
So WHAT DO U THINK! FAKE OR TRUE?
Don't believe everything you read, plus that article you read must of been out of the loop as this conspiracy theory has been around for a very long time.

Take it for what it's worth, believe it or not. We'll find out how much of a hoax the moon landing could be in a few months since Japan is sending up a shuttle, and China will follow a few months later.

✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
It was true.

Besides that it was 69 not 96... ^^

The no stars pictures was easy solved.
The Cameras used to take the pictures are calibrated at the suns brightness.
So other weaker lightsources are simply not glowing strong enough to be photographed. You can try that to by photographing an city at night with the stars with your camera the stars wont show.

The flag thing:When you place the flag pole on the ground (earth) its still shaking but soon stops moving. On the Moon the pole just shaked longer cause there was no air wich could stop the movement that much faster.cant explain it better.

The USA placed "mirrors" on the moon where are supposed to catch Lasers shot from earth and send them back an 2.5 seconds. German television recently tried that out and was at an obersvation telescope in Texas and they did that Laser test, sending the data back and showing the reflection.

etc. jsut watched that show yesterday and tuned in to late >_>

Plus Russia was in an space race with USA. do you think they would let the usa run an fakestory like that for decades ??

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Moonwalk '96.. I thought this was a Michael Jackson topic.

Beta Tester Squad
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
this is more like a free for all chose , you chose what is right or not , I don't belive the americans gone to the moon because of the huge radioacivity from the sun , they did instantly if they left the earths orbit

✔️ HL Verified
🍂 Regular
Best answers
Plus Russia was in an space race with USA. do you think they would let the usa run an fakestory like that for decades ??
Oh yes they would. Don't try to argue me over that, I have no facts or anything and each one of us has a difrent oppinion, but as far as my memory goes, Russia was winning in that race, so the USA pulled the strings and made a fake video, only so that they could win. Some people found out and in the end killed the fakefilm producers/actors, or something in that style. Gives me a crack, hahahaha ^^.

Lost in space
Banned
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
So, if the thing is true, than there, on Moon are still parts of module and USA flag, aren't they. Well, let's chack it when we go on Moon lol

Look there is dust under the module. When they were landing, the dust should fly away.

MC

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Oh yes they would. Don't try to argue me over that, I have no facts or anything and each one of us has a difrent oppinion, but as far as my memory goes, Russia was winning in that race, so the USA pulled the strings and made a fake video, only so that they could win. Some people found out and in the end killed the fakefilm producers/actors, or something in that style. Gives me a crack, hahahaha ^^.
Facts are a good thing to have.

Russia did seem to have the lead but it was a close race.

Either way, we'll find out how much of the moon landing was a hoax in a few months.

Lost in space
Banned
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Theory also says, that the rocket was lounched, but they were going around the Earth for 8 days, they were not going on Moon. And there were 4 people who died by the "excendent" 'cause they new too much. Half of million people were working on that operation, but just the small group new about the greatest cheat ever!
I quoted this from the article and translated it. Sorry for bed translation.

✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Moonwalk '96.. I thought this was a Michael Jackson topic.
HAHA i thought about that too ^^.

___

The USA Flag cant be seen with Telescopes cause its too small.
Only with strong Telescopes you can barely the mirror.
___
Yes russia was winning the race.and usa landed on the moon first. BUT IF the usa faked the video, russia wouldnt have kept it a secret back at the time when they had the race. IMO.:p

Best answers
That picture Lukyas posted was a painting not a real photograph. And why should the dust fly away when there is no wind in moon?

Best answers
Michael Jackson O_0

lol and dont believe everything on the internet.
O_0 I knew this for years lol.

ESF Head Team Mapper
👑 Administrator
🌠 Staff
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
🍂 Regular
Best answers
hmm, there are like 1000 documentaries about that out there
Go fetch some at Veoh or Stage6 if you're bored sometime :p

Best answers
So, if the thing is true, than there, on Moon are still parts of module and USA flag, aren't they. Well, let's chack it when we go on Moon lol

Look there is dust under the module. When they were landing, the dust should fly away.
Yeah, but in order for the dust to fly away, it needs a cushion of air to be pushed out from underneath the lunar lander. The movement of air is what causes the dust to fly away when something like that lands.

Atleast... this is what makes sense to me. You need air for dust movement. The Moon had zero air... so what i said SHOULD make sense... right?

Oh... and i believe that America set up the lunar landing, along with 9/11. =P

Lost in space
Banned
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I just can't belive if that all thing was a fake, how could they do it? Do they even have consciense? Lying to all world. Really, ppl would do ANYTHING for money and glory. They couldn't win fair, so cheating like that...?

Best answers
My god, I didn't know there was actual evidence that it was a hoax :O

Oh wait, there isn't. I'll start QQ'ing when they actually admit that it was a hoax, or when there's actual evidence instead of "ammagad i dun now shizzle bout fysiks but i sai dat monlandre haf mak big hol in ground, mutch biger dan footstaps"

Best answers
I just can't belive if that all thing was a fake, how could they do it? Do they even have consciense? Lying to all world. Really, ppl would do ANYTHING for money and glory. They couldn't win fair, so cheating like that...?
Welcome to earth, buddy. People will do whatever to ensure that they get what they want. Its not a new concept.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom