"Monster? I'm not a monster, im the Devil!"

Status
Not open for further replies.
Lost in space
Banned
Best answers
Lol, that was harsh Toast.

So thats what you guys have been up to >.>.
By the way, have you found a spriter?Or are you sticking with King Vegeta?

Best answers
The_Forgotten said:
Lol, that was harsh Toast.

i was just joking :p

whereswarren (King_Vegeta)
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I'd like to know the answer to that question as well?

btw i thought i was a spriter o_O ? I'll assume you didn't mean by that what i interprted it as ;/ ?

Best answers
SSJ Toast said:

model looks nice though, cant wait to see non ssj and regular ssj version
lol nice one, really funny, REALLY!!! :p

oh and yeah, nice updates and all.... I liked the movies so much
I really cant wait for the other 2 versions

.. WELL ACTually I can, but its just a way to say I like ur work and
I wish to see u continue do them the same way ur doing it atm! ;)

G
lol, that is an OLD image. but toast's right.
hows the map going, cold steel?

G
what.. PAM, have you read the last few pages? or played ESF in the last century? Brolli is replacing Vegeta. Vegeta does not have finger laser.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Ok, gg and kama have tested my sprites and they were happy with it, and so i am spritng for teh big man now. Woot woot woot woot. I am most greatful :p

Best answers
Everything is unbalanced.. the arms look like the body of Frosty the SnowMan....his face..is the size of an almond with hair around it...and his eyes look like sorta like a Robbin mask...since their way to big for his small head....Did you make this without looking at pictures?

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
The model is fine weve all been over this a thousand times, it so far is the most accruate brolly model ever made for esf, quite obviously you have no idea what brolly looks like considering that they used toys and pics and all kinds of refs to get the proportions as close as possible, do a draw over if you think that somthing needs changing although doubt they'll listen to somone that clearly doenst know what he talking about.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I dont see why not, you've been shown pics of the model/maps for the pack, so yeah. The frozen screen really doesn't do it justice though, you'll have to wait for the pack to see how good it is in game.
pic:

ps: i dont have the model so i couldnt use it in screen.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
GoD's Fighter said:
Everything is unbalanced.. the arms look like the body of Frosty the SnowMan....his face..is the size of an almond with hair around it...and his eyes look like sorta like a Robbin mask...since their way to big for his small head....Did you make this without looking at pictures?
Hi! Welcome to the forums! You're obviously new as you didn't even bother reading any of this thread. Let me fill you in k? ^^

Brolli is unbalanced, it's who he is. He is more to the form of a Gorilla then a normal person. This is because he is so massive. To compensate for his size, Toriyama designed the character to have exagerrated features which does include his arms being quite long. To support his height, size, and muscle mass the longer arms allow him to move more freely and look natural doing it. With normal size arms he would have trouble reaching much further than just past his chest.

Secondly, I don't know what version of christmas tv you watch but Frosty has twigs for arms, Brolli has tree trunks. I have no idea what you were smoking when you brought out that analogy but it must have been damn good to mess your thoughts up that bad.

His eyes looking like he's wearing a Robin (I assume you mean Batman) mask? I don't see a black strip across his face... perhaps you mean just the pure white? But believe it or not, and this is true, i'm serious here, DBZ characters tend to have wider then normal eyes that are unrealistic. Now, keeping this in mind they are quite wide. They also tend to be quite large.

Brolli has a small head, mostly because his body is massive. You see, when someones muscle gets larger, their head does tend to stay the same size. Now I know you may not have much knowledge of gaining muscle, however trust me on this, your head does stay the same size. The closest thing that would increase would be your neck.

I don't think I even need to ask if you looked at pictures before writing that "comment" because the answer is obvious. But thanks for your input, it's always a good motivator to know that fans are trying to help us move forward. ^^

Anyways yeah, King has been finally officially made our sprite dude. We tried a new one he made for Bigbang ingame and it looked great. If he just posted the sprite it wouldn't do justice, you need to see it ingame for it to do justice.

The skins coming along nicely, GG and I took a quick side to make a couple of models for Cold_Steel's map to make it more fluid and intresting which I think you guys will really enjoy. It's a fantastic map to play in, very fun and creative. So Brolli is back in progress, animations are almost 100%, and the skin has been touched up and is looking great.

If you guys ever want to talk to us about the model and how it's coming we sometimes have our server up for ESF, you can come in an chat anytime if you see it up. We enjoy talking to the fans about our work. ^^

Assume an update soon, maybe another screenshot or video. Until then guys hold tight! He's almost done!

Lost in space
Banned
Best answers
Kama said:
Assume an update soon, maybe another screenshot or video. Until then guys hold tight! He's almost done!
WOOT!
Now I'm going to go play my guitar to celebrate ^.^(not that you would care offcourse but I'm gonna play Tenacious D-Jesus Ranch):p

Best answers
GoD's Fighter said:

mmm....Frosty.....could u do a Frosty the Snowman model :D

Best answers
HAHAHAHAHA Kama I actually hadn't seen the other pages , and the only pic I saw was the first 1 on first page which looked crappy to me... And no need to make a huge speech you retard.. I'm not 10.And uh I guess I'm new even though I've been on the forums since 1.1(other acc's = banned)So anyway I saw the other pictures and yes I think it looks good..I didn't even bother too read the passive aggressive crap you wrote..

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom