"Monster? I'm not a monster, im the Devil!"

Status
Not open for further replies.
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Lucky lucky forum members, GG and I have brought forth for you another creation that has been in the works for quite some time now. We didn't make an announcement of it though because we didn't want you guys to wait too long to finally have it in your hands and playing before long.

That's right, the beast himself. This is a nice little teaser shot, and depending on the feedback we'll post better more lighted shots.

The model is being Skinned and Sound work by myself, the lovely Kama. And the elegant Mesh and stunning Custom-animations, that's right you heard me right, are done by the astonishing GodGundam. That's correct folks, he took his time to do all of Brolli's animations by hand, and I must say they look fabulous, how bout a round of applause!

Now, as for breaking matters, this model will be released to a website near you as soon as possible. However, we are hoping that someone will be able to step up to plate and help us with some Sprite work so that you can all enjoy the maximum Brolli experience. So please, if you have experience with sprites and think you can help out with a decent quality level please leave a post, or better yet PM myself or GG.

And for hey, if any mappers are feeling up to it, we could use a few Brolli themed maps and we might even have to just release it as a pack.

So please! Post comments and thoughts galore! And if you can help with sprites or a fun map let us know, we want this to be as good as possible.

🌠 Staff
Best answers
yes, yes, as you all can see this bes our baby and we want to make the full amount of effort with it. As it stands he will only be in his lssj form, but i will later on make a normal and ssj version to go along with him, but that will be saved for later. for now be patient and wait for our release =D
-GG-

Best answers
awesome man. i love your work god gundam. thats one of the best broly's i have seen

nd the best hair

Best answers
Great model, and all, but one question? Is his mouth open?

Also, and another thing. Will he be released with a soundpack, if not I could make one.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
SSJ Shin Carl said:
Great model, and all, but one question? Is his mouth open?
Yes. He has a fully animated and skinned mouth, it looks great.

Also, and another thing. Will he be released with a soundpack, if not I could make one.
Thanks for the offer, but we got it covered. ^^

Best answers
you cant really see much on it right now but the arms look a bit rough how they are connected to the body doesnt look very clean, may be from bad skinning to smooth out the area but only time can tell when a better render is shown

Cunning as Zeus
Banned
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
If he replaces cell, i will have as many babies as you want.

🌠 Staff
Best answers
actually, he replaces vegeta, which we found a lot more of vegetas attacks suitable for him in this form, EX: Big Bang is much more destructive, which suits brolly better than a kamehameha

brainfeeder
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers

Great model, great skin, just a couple critz...

1. His forehead seems a little small.
2. His chin seems a little too round.
3. His face is also a little thin
4. His neck area could be improved

All in all, my critz are in no way a measure of your skills, the model is awesome.

Lost in space
Banned
Best answers
O_O

THATS AWSOME!!!
Just one crit, whats with his chin?It seems pretty long.
Oh and by the way. which character is Brolli going to replace?
EDIT:Nevermind the crit cause I just realized his mouth is open as if he is screaming.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
:O~

must see more! some good work you two, im busting to see GG's secksah anims soon ;_;

Lost in space
Banned
Best answers
I looked at it again and it looks like it even got sexier...I WANT TO SEE A FULL BODY PIC :cry:.Try and show one to us soon, kay?:)

Bolteh2

B
sorry, but that has to be the worst neck-shoulder area ive ever seen on a dbz model :s

rest looks good from what i can see

The Viking
🚂 Steam Linked
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
As homer would say, Woohoo !

Nice job, other then the shoulder neck part bolteh just pointed out, it looks pretty awesome. Can't wait to get my hands on it.

Best answers
Looks cool.

Was hoping for it to replace Cell... Ah well. Good job.

Best answers
ehh...don't know his arms are a little stange...the hair isn't like in da movies...but the model's kinda nice

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom