"Monster? I'm not a monster, im the Devil!"

Old School
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
RoshkoMasta said:
"inhuman"!

btw
if I played a lot with lego when I was a lil kid does that means I have a talent in modeling? :p (J/K)
Nice irrelevant post there guy, stay away from these kind in the future. :]

Best answers
Well I really like the ingame graphics of Brolli, i cant wait for the release, any idea when its coming??

owa

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Hwoarang said:
Heh, the ki charging aura needs to be twice as big, just to accustom Brolli's height.

Also, it does look even better ingame, where it really counts.
It does look good ingame, I agree, but if they'd fix the neck, and braclets it could be an exceptional model. They are just cutting corners by not fixing the minor proplems.

Lost in space
Banned
Best answers
Ominion said:
Well I really like the ingame graphics of Brolli, i cant wait for the release, any idea when its coming??
Itll be done when its done.But it would be nice if you guys could tell us to give your many fans a little something to look forward to :).Oh, and by the way, does Brolli have only non-SSJ Vegeta custom animations?Or does he also have a custom Big Bang, and Final Flash?

Best answers
ahhh all this talk about brolli and budokai 3 is getting me in the mood to play budokai 2....i'll be gone for a few yrs now =p

still its ashame the ESF Team wont allow movie characters in the game...why is that? Besides them not being apart of the actual series...

Cunning as Zeus
Banned
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Eww.....budokai 2 = poo poo

Brolli looks good in-game. Friggin huge, but thats what makes him so great.

Best answers
God Gundam said:
you could do that with a sprite change, but not realy change anything that way. thats all part of the code. I wish i was allowed to do some things like that =/.

As for carl, check out some of the more expensive toys, they have a lot of good ones proportion wise. Many modelers for proffesional companies use toys as references. and for movies like monsters inc, they have sculptors sculp figurines of the characters so that the modelers have a proportional reference to look at. They really do help a lot. besides, i actually used a mixture of the 2, pics and figure to properly scale my brolli. So dont get picky with me <_<.

As for an official render of all angles, ill get one with the official release. One last thing, no-one is perfect, not even ned, so dont get picky if it has a few flaws, if i edited proportions now, id have to reanimate a lot of it since the skeleton is set to these proportions, DT made sure they were correct even before he made the skeleton for me. i had several people check =p. Just wait till we get it all together and release, either way youll enjoy what my group has done

-GG-
If your using the toys from Jakks then your models will always come out like ****, but if your actually using the first toys that were made.

Then well I have no complaints, but don't use that new **** funimation has been putting out. The correct toys to use are th ones made from Bandai (I think).

Best answers
looks a little big though, i don't think broli's twice the size of goku, maybe thrid of his height

like a foot or a half taller, not twice the size

Best answers
hey, could someone help meh out? im trying to find out where i could get the first Brolli movie...i tried kazaa but it takes way too long to dl.....some help would be cool :)

Who do you think is stronger...Brolli, or the Hulk? lol....jus strength alone...not including ki blasts and stuff like that...=p

Best answers
Brolly, Donwlaoding I have no idea, but you can buy it at like wal-mart or some local evertything store........

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
i dont think any of the brolly movies are in english yet and i dought walmart would have jap films

🌠 Staff
Best answers
lol, im using the jakks/IF labs collectors figure. its proportions are perfect, head is only thing off

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
owa said:
\ it could be an exceptional model.
Sorry what? That's the most offensive thing i've ever seen posted. What's your Idea of an exceptional model hmm? nuttzy's (no offense man just an example) brolli? Perhaps.. Smo's older Vegeta? Maybe AzN's Gohan? I'd really like to know how you rate an exceptional model, as believe it or not, and i'm telling the truth here, we aren't professionals.

And don't bring that trash that we are, as you say, cutting corners. We are working our butts off on this model, I have redone the bracers at least 3 times trying to get them to look proper without heading over to chrome. And I said it before, the neck is a problem area, i'm going to fix it, read the thread before posting.

@B|inX, Brolli is massive, that's not a very good ref pic as it's in perspective so Brolli is a bit smaller than he should be, aswell as his legs are spread. He is about 1.8x taller than Goku, Goku should just go above his waist and that's how it is ingame.

whereswarren (King_Vegeta)
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
kama, just dont listen to those fools who clearly have no idea what there talking about, the majority think this is an exeptonal peice and id go with what they are saying and not the opinion of 2 or 3 people that think by critisizing (what doesnt need to be ) there opinion is much deeper and thought through. When in fact they are just provking unnecassary argument.

The fact is it is a great model/skin, and dont let anyone tell you other wise.

Bolteh2

B
ill tell you otherwise, reskin the neck shoulder area (meh, gg should even remodel it)

id say, dont mind those "omfg youre god" ppl.. they dont help you anywhere.. listen to crits instead, as they will make it better

G-Bear
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
Discord Member
Best answers
I liked the model, but you should really changed the neck =/

And maybe even make it more buffed then this because this is ssj Brolli :eek:)

jp

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Even more buffed?... wow.. well think its fine as it is.

G-Bear
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
Discord Member
Best answers
jp said:
Even more buffed?... wow.. well think its fine as it is.
I was talking about the neck being more buffed ;)

Here is a drawover ;o

2D/3D Artist
★ Black Lounger ★
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
really nice guys, i like it so far, folds are great imo, awesome work kama and gg ^_^ you both make a great team!

wow with all the good models being released i might install esf back =o

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom