• No

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • the money is for the chumpzors

• Depends

• Total voters
Best answers
Does getting more money than you already have make you a happier person, yes or no.

I think that that it makes you happier but not the happiest you ever been in your life.

Post away...

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
You gotta think, without money, you have no water/electricity/shower/higene-products. So yes, money does make you alot happier. Though I wish everything was free ;_;

The Viking
🚂 Steam Linked
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Money comes in handy, but I can be happy without it. (/me imagines himself living in a wooden shack in the mountains)

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
of course me no happy. i'm a big fat slob. i've got bigger titties than you do! i've got more chins than a chinese phonebook. i havent seen my willy in three years, thats long enough to declare it legally dead! i eat because i'm un happy, and i'm un happy because i eat. but i'm rich, and i'm dead sexy

err,

yes. having money helps. i've never seen a happy dirt poor family. even people 'with money' ***** about not having enough. if we had enough money we could solve most of earths problems :)

The Viking
🚂 Steam Linked
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Correction, if there was no money we could solve problems. As long as there's money there will always be greedy bastards.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Money makes me happy, mainly because im very materialistic. its rather hard not to be in todays world :0

★ Black Lounger ★
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Life is what you make of it, money is just one of those things which can limit or open oppurtunities in life, it really depends on how good you are at dealing with that reality.

✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
For "Stuff"..I NEED money, I would love to buy anything I want from a store...But it can only do so much, I don't want bought friends and companions.

Best answers
I said yes. Because if i had more money I could get a kickass PC and a bunch more video games and video systems, a car, big house. WHo the hell wouldnt want money? Even billionares want more money but thats cause theyre dumbasses^^

Best answers
Kasey said:
Even billionares want more money but thats cause theyre dumbasses^^
Not really, they are just greedy bastards. Look at the NHL strike/lockout, all of that happened because that idiot Sergei Federov and his band of *** holes were little money whores and believed that having their salary capped off at 30 million or so was way too little.

The Viking
🚂 Steam Linked
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Kasey said:
I said yes. Because if i had more money I could get a kickass PC and a bunch more video games and video systems, a car, big house. WHo the hell wouldnt want money? Even billionares want more money but thats cause theyre dumbasses^^
With all that stuff, would you get true friends? No.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
they would have their money too, and you would be competing to see who could get the most **** lol

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Cold Steel said:
With all that stuff, would you get true friends? No.
Like, say if your living a regular life, ya know. Regular friends, blah blah blah. One day you buy a sprite at school, and under the cap says you won One million dollars. Would you abandon your friends and go 'buy' new ones? Or just stay normal, just with a **** load of cooler stuff? You'd be even HAPPIER

Lost in space
Banned
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Money is how half the world goes round, some have more ca$h then others while some have less, and yet have to live in a budget.

Best answers
Cold Steel said:
As long as there's money there will always be greedy bastards.
If it wasn't money, it would be something else. There always have been and always will be greedy bastards.

I voted depends. Money can make you happier obviously. If someone walked into my room, threw £10,000 at me and left, I'd be pretty happy. However, I wouldn't sacrifice other things that make me happy in order to get money. For example, I absoloutely love having lots of free time. Whether I'm by myself, or with friends, it feels good to not have to worry about anything for a while. Because of that, I wouldn't get a job that I'd hate, just so I can be "happy" at the end of the week with my wages.
I'm thankful that I'm not forced to do that, since I'm still living with my parents and in education.

Best answers
This question depends on the person. I cannot comment for other people personal fealings towards this. As for me, money dose not make me happy. Infact the concept of it makes me sick.

Money will not make me happy, it will make it easier to live. Money is what people exchange for goods or services. Being happy is something you find. Well thats just my thoughts on it. :tired:

Old School
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
It would make things easier to deal with, eventually putting me in a good mood, because not having to worry about the car/insurance payments and other misc. bills would be nice.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom