Money + Half-Life, all you'll ever need.

Best answers
Hello, I'm new to the forum.

I was just wondering, how much does Half-Life run in stores these days? I hope it's not too terribly expensive, I'm only 15 and don't have a job yet. *tear*

I've been following DBQ for Quake III for the longest time and I heard about this mod. I came here and was quite surprised at what I found. This looks like an amazing mod and I'm overly excited to begin playing it with everybody.

It's a darned shame I have my 56k and somewhat slow computer.

Later,
Evan Bunnell

Best answers
basically the game is only worth 15 dollars, BUT, they go and make the rip off version with some expansions, and counter strike, and maybe some other mods, like you couldnt download them yourself, and tack on about 20 dollars, so unless you can find the cheap version, it sells for about 39.99...., and I wouldn't get it used, cuz more likely then not, someones using the CD-Key...

Edit: I also just found another version on gamestop.com, its called Half Life Game of the Year version, its 29.99

Best answers
i bout mine at ofice depo for 40 bucks its the platinum pack u get halflife GOTY,CounterStrike RETAIL,Blue shift,Oposing forces,and team fortress classic for 40 bucks aint bad

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Im lucky $5 from a friend who doesnt use it anymore. :D

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
man u can buy the huge pack with all the expansions and crap for like 40$

but ive seen just hl for around 10

Death from Above
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Buu don't drag topic away from what they're made for it's considered spam

Warning

Lost in space
Banned
Best answers
i paid 30 for mine o_O and i bought cs 2 cuz i didnt know you could d/l it lol and then i bought blue shift o_O each one was 30 but im rich so it dont matter :S

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom