Molyneux & Fable 2

brainfeeder
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Let's hope Fable 2 isn't as short as I felt Fable was.

Xenon

X
Let's hope Fable 2 isn't as short as I felt Fable was.
Fable was good, but yeah, kinda short. Hopefully the next one will be somewhat longer, as long as Neverwinter Nights 2 almost, hopefully.

brainfeeder
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Yeah, I really liked it... the atmosphere was up there with Zelda and Chrono Trigger... just didn't come close in game-hour length.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
yep, fable was short, the 4th time i finished it it took me about 8-10 hours in one day, and with all the secrets unlocked (at that time i didn't have internet, so i found all of them myself, i was quite adicted :p)

will fable 2 be on pc also?

Xenon

X
yep, fable was short, the 4th time i finished it it took me about 8-10 hours in one day, and with all the secrets unlocked (at that time i didn't have internet, so i found all of them myself, i was quite adicted :p)

will fable 2 be on pc also?
If you'd bothered to read the article, Molyneux couldn't confirm a PC release in the future. Right now they're main focus is the X360.

✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
If Lionhead is a Microsoft exclusive now, you can bet that it will be made exclusivly for X360 and then later get ported to Vista or something.

Fable was pretty good, though short and I didn't like the whole, small level thing. I'm more of an open-ended world without too many loading times, Oblivion/GTA-style.

But as you can expect from Monyleux, lot's of promises, but very little of them actually make the game. Though despite that, Monyleux still makes great games, and I'll probably get it if it get's released for the PC (not getting an Xbox.)

Xenon

X
If Lionhead is a Microsoft exclusive now, you can bet that it will be made exclusivly for X360 and then later get ported to Vista or something.

Fable was pretty good, though short and I didn't like the whole, small level thing. I'm more of an open-ended world without too many loading times, Oblivion/GTA-style.

But as you can expect from Monyleux, lot's of promises, but very little of them actually make the game. Though despite that, Monyleux still makes great games, and I'll probably get it if it get's released for the PC (not getting an Xbox.)
Yeah, he was talking about how alot of the features he promised for Fable never made it into the game, and now he's looking to make up for it in Fable 2.

And somehow, I don't think it's an X360 exclusive, as that would hurt Lionhead's income, and Molyneux knows it. PC gamers STILL outnumber console gamers almost 2:1, and knowing Molyneux and his past work, he'll want to get his new game out to the greater number of people, or release it on multiple platforms so that everyone is happy (including Molyneux).

✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
The problem is, because Lionhead is owned by Microsoft, unless Microsoft is willing (which is seriously doubt), it won't make it to the Wii and PS3. Why the hell would Microsoft ever port a first-party game to rivalling consoles?

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom