mods

Best answers
how do u get models like ssj 2 and stuff. but wen i download i dont know wat to do to make it work plz help me

Base belongs to me.
👑 Administrator
🌠 Staff
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
💎Légéñdārý
Best answers
You can go to ESF-World for that. Simple look in the right and click on "Models", and then "Beta v1.2 models" or something related to that. And installing them is rather easy.

Now, go to "steam\steamapps\yourname\Half-Life\ESF\Models\players\"

You will see loads of folders, now. If you want to change your current model lets say "ssjgoku". (That's Super Saiyan Goku) go to that folder. You will see "ssjgoku.mdl". Remove that file, and put the ssj3goku.mdl in the folder. Once you have done that, and this is really important. Rename the ssj3goku.mdl to ssjgoku.mdl.

why you may ask? Otherwise ESF will give you an error that the model cannot be found. The model file name should be exactly the same as the original. If it already exists, simple overwrite it.

Best answers
i need help because when i try to download evm files direct from evm server an error always comes up which says a model/evolution/porate something something is missing and i been looking 4 a pack that has that model and nuthin apparently has it and i cant conenct 2 evm serves plz help

ESF Head Team Mapper
👑 Administrator
🌠 Staff
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
🍂 Regular
Best answers
dont ask for evm help around here.

Freelance Mappzor
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
black_wolf said:
i need help because when i try to download evm files direct from evm server an error always comes up which says a model/evolution/porate something something is missing and i been looking 4 a pack that has that model and nuthin apparently has it and i cant conenct 2 evm serves plz help
ESF modifications are NOT suported on this forum.

Ask on there forum.

For information on ESF modifications look here http://forum.esforces.com/showthread.php?t=37175

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom