mods 2

Best answers
wen u open a mod after installing it takes me to winrar and wat do i do from there example do i have to copy and paste

plz help.

Base belongs to me.
👑 Administrator
🌠 Staff
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
💎Légéñdārý
Best answers
At the top you see a button named "Extract to". Click it, and from there you can select a specific drive (partition), and folder where you want to extract the files to. But as far as i know, Earth Special Forces is a *.EXE Installation. Shouldn't even open Winrar at all.

Lost in space
Banned
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
FF|Skyrider said:
At the top you see a button named "Extract to". Click it, and from there you can select a specific drive (partition), and folder where you want to extract the files to. But as far as i know, Earth Special Forces is a *.EXE Installation. Shouldn't even open Winrar at all.
I think he might be talking about custom models, maps, sprites & sounds etc. You extract them using winrar as Skyrider has mentioned above. So if you downloaded a Goku uniform that had him in blue uniform, you would past that file in half-life/esf/models/goku (rename the custom file to goku.mdl if nessacary) & then overwite the old one. With sprites you overwrite the default sprites files in the sprites folder (so if you downlaod a red khh sprite you'd put that in half-life/esf/sprites). The same goes for adding custom sounds, you will overwrite them and put the custom sound files in half-life/esf/sound.

For maps, put the map files in the half-life/esf/maps directoy and then if the map has any wad files put them in the esf folder.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom