Status
Not open for further replies.
Best answers
Hi i have been interested in modleing i think its pretty damn cool, seeing the things that people can make. I tried to start my own model but i guess i must of tried milkshape befor because i cant save at all :\
It must of been a long time but i was finally getting a little use to milkshape. Is there any other programs that are good EX.3dMax.. because im not sure. Has anyone actually bought milkshapes regristration code ??, does the guy even take orders any more???

PLEASE HELP ME!!@!@!!@ tell me anything you can , suggestions what ever ....im freakingout...... o_o

★ Black Lounger ★
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
i doubt people here buy it like they say they do, i bought mine a few years ago, (i still use ms 1.5.7 whoich actually is a lil bug-less than 1.6.6) but 3d max is usually the next step in modelling, its better to start with milkshape, cuz 3dmax will confuse the hell out of you if youve got used to other programs,

i dont even know how to begin modelling in 3dmax

Best answers
nuttzy said:
i doubt people here buy it like they say they do, i bought mine a few years ago, (i still use ms 1.5.7 whoich actually is a lil bug-less than 1.6.6) but 3d max is usually the next step in modelling, its better to start with milkshape, cuz 3dmax will confuse the hell out of you if youve got used to other programs,

i dont even know how to begin modelling in 3dmax

I know what you mean i tried 3d max i think after the trial of milkshape, i tried to make a simple damn face with two divits for eye sockets. It didnt come out right i felt like heaving my pc out the window. I would send the money but im not sure if he does take them anymore or not , so ill like send and he be like ummmmmm ohh yea milkshape .....hmmmm.......ill just take the cash and ....you get the idea :(
thanks though for your comments...IF ANYONE HERE CAN HELP LET IT BE ASAP!!!! :warning: :warning: :scared:

Lost in space
Banned
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I registered about 3 or 4 months ago, so he probably still takes orders.
If you want to try a free program though, try <a href="http://www.discreet.com/products/gmax/">GMax</a>.
I've never used it to make anything, so I don't know how well it supports HL, but I know it's free. ;)

Bolteh2

B
there is a sticky thread with every single modelling program and with tutorials etc

please use it, and ehm, ill pm you later today so be sure to check ur pms (its bout ur sig)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom