modifying special beam cannon & spirit bomb

ESF Coder
🌠 Staff
Best answers
I think it would be cool if we modifiy these a little bit.
  • sbc
    it flies through the player and does damage instead of explode, so it would be more dbz like
  • spirit bomb
    if someone charges a big spirit bomb, teammates should be able to shoot beams at it to make the spirit bomb stronger.( maybe sb damage + beam damage / 2 )

Best answers
the SBC should flies through the player only if it is strong enought to kill..

im not sure about the spirit bomb ideia..
the teammates should be able to shoot beams at it only for increase the charge speed of the spirit bomb..

anyways, good ideas! :D

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
the SBC should flies through the player only if it is strong enought to kill..

im not sure about the spirit bomb ideia..
the teammates should be able to shoot beams at it only for increase the charge speed of the spirit bomb..

anyways, good ideas! :D

As far as I know, the beam flying through players is already in the open beta.
Players desintegrate when the beam is powerful enough to 1 hit them.

Freelance Mappzor
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Meh green you played ESF enough to know noone gives a crap ebout you charging a spirit bomb.

That feature would be ignored.

ESF Coder
🌠 Staff
Best answers
As far as I know, the beam flying through players is already in the open beta.
Players desintegrate when the beam is powerful enough to 1 hit them.
i'm not sure about hte other beams, but the sbc will explode

Meh green you played ESF enough to know noone gives a crap ebout you charging a spirit bomb.
thats my point! the sb would be more interesting with this. so maybe we see it a little bit more in esf.

Base belongs to me.
👑 Administrator
🌠 Staff
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
💎Légéñdārý
Best answers
if someone charges a big spirit bomb, teammates should be able to shoot beams at it to make the spirit bomb stronger.( maybe sb damage + beam damage / 2 )
That's not DBZ like though... o_O

Beta Tester Squad
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I think it would be cool if we modifiy these a little bit.
  • sbc
    it flies through the player and does damage instead of explode, so it would be more dbz like
  • spirit bomb
SBC
well it's allready like this because if you shot a powerfull beam it will vaporise him so it will not explode on impact.

SB
I kind of like the spirit bomb as it is now

ESF Coder
🌠 Staff
Best answers
That's not DBZ like though... o_O
Well it's kinda, there isn't something to give the power to the sb ( like the humans did with the sb vs kidbuu ). and extra button for this,... it wouldnt be used i think, so i thought shooting beams would be better
SBC
well it's allready like this because if you shot a powerfull beam it will vaporise him so it will not explode on impact.
Well this doesn't work with the SBC atm( tried it with 10.000.000 pl vs 900.000 pl )

Base belongs to me.
👑 Administrator
🌠 Staff
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
💎Légéñdārý
Best answers
The spirit bomb is being charged by any living creatures and every living things in the particular surrounding, world and universe depending how much Goku is concentrating on it. I honestly don't think beams would fit in that section though.

The Brain Freezer
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
What i think that should be done about SB is that, it could be guided the same way a frieza disk is.

Base belongs to me.
👑 Administrator
🌠 Staff
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
💎Légéñdārý
Best answers
What i think that should be done about SB is that, it could be guided the same way a frieza disk is.
As far as I know, that never happened in the series. Gohan bounced it back once, but that was when it was a small bomb.

Freelance Mappzor
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Gohan deflected it. You can do that in ESF. Throw it at your teammae and have him block and redirect it.

And the spiritbomb allready takes the the servers average PL as its charging PL instead of the players PL like the rest of the attacks.

Best answers
well.. i think SPC is good the way that it is in the open beta... and i think that the spirit bomb is good too.. but imagine if the player who helped the charge of a spirit bomb by shooting a beam at it recieve PL if the SP kill someone.. it will be much more cool! :D

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom