Models

Best answers
I know this question has probally been asked before, but ive having some trouble using new models/char., i see all of these downloads like,Bardock,Brolly,Jenemba ext., how do i put these onto esf(i have evm also), also how do i put new models onto the char. i already have(ssj4 ext.)
thanks

Best answers
i can go there but it wont let me download it to that file so wat do i do???????

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
If you can't download it from their site there's not much we can do here about it. Sorry.

Best answers
no i can download it from there but it doesn't wanna go into the the esf folder not even in the valve folder

Lost in space
Banned
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
FatalHunter said:
no i can download it from there but it doesn't wanna go into the the esf folder not even in the valve folder
probably a problem with your pc there if you can't copy them to the esf/model/player/"class name"/"class.mdl". Most of these models replace already existing charcter models (example: the bardock model will replace your goku model with this custom model).

Best answers
i have a problem when i input a player model it does not go it says that model is missing. I think i might be using the wrong modles can someone send me some and [email protected]

Best answers
can you choose the new models what you've got downloaded in multiplayer mode:)? or only singleplayer? :(

Freelance Mappzor
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
There is no single player mode ^^

And the new models you downloaded arnt actualy new characters you can choose from. They simply replace the old characters like you replace Vegeta with Brolly or Goku with Bardock.

So if you choose Goku you see Bardock. And all the other Gokus are bardock on your screen. But the other guy sees the model he has instead of Goku.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom