models

Best answers
I went on esf-world and downloaded some models for esf 1.2 but nothing happens i have the 1.2.3 patch too. Any answers?

Retired Forum Staff
Best answers
Okay, let's start from the beginning. Have you replaced the original models with the new models?

Freelance Mappzor
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
DarkestPower said:
I went on esf-world and downloaded some models for esf 1.2 but nothing happens i have the 1.2.3 patch too. Any answers?
When you say modelpack you probably mean the thing for EVM.

And with nothing happens what exacly you mean.

Retired Forum Staff
Best answers
Okay. If you look in the ESF Folder you should see a sub-section called Models.

And in Models you should see one called Player.

And in Player there should be all the characters. Merely replace one of the models with the one you downloaded - if you downloaded a Goku one you should be putting the model in the Goku folder.

You should make a copy of the original folder, just incase you don't like the results.

(*hasn't actually fiddled with models in ages* So sorry if my info isn't accurate.. o_o)

Best answers
one more dumb question when i download the model how do i drag it to the player?

Retired Forum Staff
Best answers
Um, first try just editing your original post rather than double posting.

And.. I'm sorry, you know how to move files, right? I don't know how you can possibly be using the internet and half-life without know how to move files. Just open 'Players' in one folder and your download in another. And 'drag' the file into Players.

Best answers
thanx i dont totally feel like a dumbass i know how to do that but when i save under lets say vegeta ok i save and it has the old one and the new model do i have to delete the old model?

Retired Forum Staff
Best answers
I'm going to have you to stop Double Posting. There's an 'Edit' button for a reason. If you continue I'll have to give you a warning.. and I'd rather not give one for such a lousy reason.. o_O

Ahem. You were meant to move the old files out of that folder, did you do that?

Be sure that the new model is named the same as the old one.

Best answers
Yeah i downloaded a model of vegeta and put it under vegeta and i moved the other one out and i still got the original one do i need to download a patch or something?

Retired Forum Staff
Best answers
Okay - after some consultation - I have only one remaining posibility.

Did you get this model from the 'EVM' modelpack?

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Please post a link to the modelpack you are trying to use.

Retired
Best answers
mhm be sure you unrared the files cos all our files are rar files. then u have to replace the models ( if the models you downloaded doesnt have the same name as the models in your players/goku folder ( just as an example ) then u have to rename your downloaded model to goku.mdl and copy the file into your goku folder ( esf/models/players/goku/ )

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom