Status
Not open for further replies.
Best answers
any one know some good models sites or sites where u canget auroras?....and does any one no what the auaror around the peoeple is called when the sayjin transform. cuz i want a new one one those and i dont know where to get it..can anyone help...and that post where it had a list of sites isnt up any more

Best answers
Lol, go to my site: www.redsaiyan.tk , or under this url: www.redfighters.de.vu , or under other URL´s like this: www.redfightersclan.de.vu or go to my site from the original link here: http://mitglied.lycos.de/redfighterclan

I have change some bugs on the page, and there are 3 new updates (2 models, 1 modelpack and 1 soundpack^^) and altogether 8 models and 2 modelpacks and 1 soundpack and 1 map for now to download! More will come soon.... :yes: :laff:

PS: This is also a Clanpage, and I can need some members! But they should be good :rolleyes:

Best answers
try using the search button, i found one made by acsensionx. srry i can't be of more help

Best answers
what clan is that? and what do u need to do?and is there a link or whatever to acsensionx? adn i clicked on your linkand it took me there then i clicked it agin and i got a action canceled page....wierd

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom