Status
Not open for further replies.
Best answers
HI!

I am not sure if this should go in help but does anyone know where i can download models!

Thanks Anyways

Hsu

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Moved to the model section. You should be able to get the most help there.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
uuh... you double posted dude... next time be patient and use the search button...

Bolteh2

B
yeah, its been taken care of :)

anyway, read the stickys, terhe are some great sites over there

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
lol! why is my clen, the -=tfw=- in there??? all the stuff in the files section is by me ^_^
and the banners,logos, ect... anyways..i think this thread should be locked now... answers found, ect... case closed ^_^

Best answers
I have those adresses in my favorite list so i gave them to him to find his models

Best answers
i have never said that these models were created by me.i only edited some but i wrote that on my site.

Best answers
Re: Here some good Molel websites

Originally posted by Maistro
Here a few good adresses

Pro edits.com

Here u go now u can dl awesome skins

the pros edits no work,i go there and all the sections say not found:cry:

Best answers
he dont want to release his models anymore, so dont ask for it

Best answers
Yes he does he is just working on it he called his site Eyecandy for now but it will be up sometime i think he said in a treath that his site will have all his edits and all his teams edits to so just be patient

Best answers
Re: Here some good Molel websites

half those damn site have my work and gave credit to someone like brollman or said unknown.i sick of these insults and bull**** things.they never asked anyone for permission and im really pissed this time;( ;( so you know what.Buu was it..thats the last model any of you will ever see from me again.no more for any of you.i work on this crap and some ******* cant even get the ****ing name right..so until people clean up their acts and attidutes no ones getting **** from me.(no offence to you Maistro if none of those site were yours)

Old School
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
sooner or later there will be no good modelers/editiors. the fans keep driving them away. have you tried to contact the site webmaster and tell them to change what they have? ive gone to a few of those sites before and tried to correct them, but they never change it.

Best answers
Logan as i said before those sites are in my favorite list but dont worry no offence taken o yeah dont stop releasing skins because of the jerks from site who dont know how to give credit keep up the good work you know youve created and we know it to. or send mail to the site and tell them they are yours not Brollman or Unknown dont punish us because of their mistakes

Eon

TeeHee
Banned
Best answers
How about we just stop conversing to one another about whose site contains what, this guy asked for models, not arguments.

Best answers
Magnus youre absilutly right but a great skinner is about to quit and that is youre comment !!!!!
(no offence)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom