Status
Not open for further replies.

almostdeleted

A
Sorry DivX but I disagree. That..kinda..sucks.. ALl you did was shrink goku and add gokus head. He did more work and came out much better.

DivX= :no: :no:

**Edit**

I just looked at that Bojack movie trunks Profesional. It looks wierd. It looks like the alpha model trunks and skin whith a sword.

:no: :yes:

Eon

TeeHee
Banned
Best answers
i am sorry if there already is one butif there is anyone who made a perfect cell skin could you please give me the link i hate cells form 2 it looks compltely *** in esf its smaller than form 1 so please help!!

Best answers
cell's form 2 is way too small, someone needs to scale it, and a final form would be nice.

Best answers
Eh id have to agree cell too just looks...small...:S it would be nice for someone to make one that is umm i dont wanna say better ummm well one that is not small how bout that?:D

Best answers
Re: Take a closer look

Originally posted by Th3Pr0fessi0na1
I edited the skins, and models. Reanimated the Trunks for the beta. Reanimating isnt easy.
Why are you showing us the pics without giving away the d/l link?????
I can't stand it anymore! I want that Trunks! AAHHHHH!
/me collapses

Best answers
I helped test ^^^ :D :D :D (look @ scouter) The models rock! This guy's freakin g0d @ this!

Best answers
Well i dunno,
but i don't like his suit.
It should have more detail in it.

Best answers
hi am just new and i really wanted a goku ssj3,and as i can see you have a good one i can upload it to for you ill put youre name under the model so you will get the credit.

www.gotensana.tk(it is not much right now,just started but enough room for models)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom