Status
Not open for further replies.
Best answers
Yo guys!
Those skins are definitely great work
I hope to learn to do skins etc..
Since I want to be a game programmer, can't do too much yet but im working on it

Again, great work ;)

Best answers
uhhh

hey guys

first I wanna say.... the skins are really awesome BUT.... i placed them at models BUT they ain't working.... help?!:cry:

Best answers
Its Easy just extract the models to the models folder in the half/esf dircetory. for example u downloaded ssjtrunks right so then u extract ssjtrunks.mdl to
C: \SIERRA\Half-Life\esf\models\player\ssjtrunks
and if u downloaded the regular trunks u extrack the file in the winzip called trunks.mdl to
C: \SIERRA\Half-Life\esf\models\player\trunks
and so on and so on but mkae sure u make back ups for the some models just in case u dont like the replacement u downloaded k

Best answers
those models are pretty good but im just gonna keep my older original ones, if i start replacing the original models, soon enough i will be playing with a goku and my model will be a little monkey :p

mmm and i dont know anything about modelling, im a website and adobe photoshop freak o_o

Best answers
Originally posted by M Vegeta
Oh Cool
Nice, I love SSJ3 Goku and Trunks too. Nice:)

Yeah but the veggeto skin sucks...
Look at the hair :p
and i don't wanna change vegeta intro veggeto..

:cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry:

(nice try:D

Best answers
i downloaded the mystic gohan skin from that site, and erm well when he fires his speical beam and makes the force field, the top of his body makes a full 180 degree turn :|

Best answers
How many triangles should I use in an esf model, I don't wan't the game running slow and I dont want it looking bad. I've finished one leg and I've already got 200 triangles, is that too many?

Best answers
He DaKD I downloaded your ssj trunks long haired from your site. I think the scabbed is assigned to the spine and the sword is assigned to the head because it keeps bending.

Best answers
Problem with modelling

Hi all
i need help i have edit gohan to ssj2 gohan and it lokk likes Damn good :)
but i cant create a .mdl file .
by export hl .smd milkshape always says no vertex bones ....????

MaX

Best answers
i dont know im not a modeler im a Mapper and Skiner :D i would wonna join ESF team for mapping but my Mapping skils arent l33t yet..

Best answers
Andgohan make sure u post the link for ur SSJ2 wen ur done so we can dl it :)

Best answers
Lol andgohan i hear that one all the time. for ur model u have to take vertices and assign em to the joints on a skeleton. by first choosing a skele and importing it

Best answers
DakD, could u give me a link for your updated SSJ3 model plz, because the one on your site didnt work.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom