Status
Not open for further replies.
Best answers
Credits not good.

I think BA is the worst creditor on earth, you have to give the credit. Find out who you have to credit because in the normal world, especialy writing, if you don't credit your sources 100% correct you can get jail time. Its called plagiarism and its not cool. Find your sources because its not hard at all and its not worth getting in trouble for.

Best answers
is there any links to a working ssj3 goku skin? besides redsaiyan?

Best answers
wondering

Hey, im just wondering if you guys are gonna have like other classes like gotenks or veggeto. I was also wondering if your gonna make it so we can go beyond just one transformation, like going SSJ2 with gohan and other saiyans and final forms with cell and frieza.

V'

Best answers
Re: Take a closer look

Originally posted by Th3Pr0fessi0na1
I edited the skins, and models. Reanimated the Trunks for the beta. Reanimating isnt easy.
Trunks looks like a druggie in this model.I say tone down his eyes or shadow under the eyes.Something with the face.

Best answers
UMm V u didn't make that model. You just edit the hair and stuff
u got it from the script pack didn't you?

almostdeleted

A
LOL Ba, thats not V's model. He was just quoting the profesional. Its the profesionals model. And BA, dont get into model owenership and work. :S

Best answers
Ssj3 goku (edit of original goku model for Beta1)

Here's the start of my ssj3 goku, i've only used the beta1's head so far im now working on the hair :) later on im gonna muscalize the old beta1's body to fit an ssj 3 ;););) Hope you like it, any comment is welcome :) but plz dont flame me 2 hard :p:p it's my first one :)

Paste in browser:

Pic1:

www.angelfire.com/theforce/thapulse/gokussj3versie0.3foto1.jpeg

Pic2:

http://www.angelfire.com/theforce/thapulse/gokussj3versie0.3foto2.jpeg

GrtZ

PuLsE :)

Best answers
To bad i can't design models :cry: i want to but i just hate having to read so much :(

ow well

Best answers
Im starting 2 know Milk :):):p

Yeej Milkshape R0xz0rz :) Im getting better...wel anyway faster 8x

Hope You Like It, Feel free to post any comments, btw the far left hair is 2d this is a quik post so... :)

Paste this in ur browser:

http://www.angelfire.com/theforce/thapulse/dbzmodels/gokussj3versie0.4.jpeg

hope u like it :) My very own first model-edit.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom