Best answers
Can Anyone Make Me A Mystic Gohan Not Battle Damage pls?...I Really Want One I Tryed Fixing The Battle Damage One But Its To Hard!!!

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
i can^t modeling sry but ...
who is gohan in damage?;/

Old School
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
dude, thats dbgt. its near the end of the series. if you want to see it then try searching for clips of it. other wise wait like10 years to see them on tv.

Best answers
Yoji I made the one of them.
The one I made called goku with the bandana.
They are both from af or at the end of GT I think. They are the grand grand grand grand grand grand grand grand childs from pan and the daughter of Bulma.

You can download this movie it called Goku 100 years later.

Best answers
You Guys Are Getting Off Topic :rolleyes: .......I Didnt Want A Goku Jr. I Wanted A Mystic Gohan Not Battle Damage.... :cry:......Oh And German_boy Gohan In Battle Damage Is Mystic Gohan All Beat Up...He Looks Kinda Sad Cus It Looks Real....HAHA!!!

Best answers
*points to a sticky* NO MORE READ THE THREAD A PACK WIL BE RELEASED WHEN IT'S DONE :S

close thread plz

p.s work on finding wavs for a adult gohan help out !!

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
there can i download mystic gohan;/

almostdeleted

A
Ok, Majin SHUT THE HELL UP. Hes not asking for the pack, or the packs models, he is asking for someone to edit azns skin. Stop acting like a ****ing mod you noob.

Best answers
That is Goku jr and Vegeta jr its the last movie ever made in the DB DBZ and DBGT series. Pan is goku jr grandmother she tries to teaches Goku jr how to fight but then she gets sick. Pan used to tell Goku about the d balls when he was a kid and when you united the 7 of them the wouldn't grant you a wish. SO then he sets off to find them along with his friend well not really a freind but a bully but they become friends.

Best answers
i saw the movie

but i did't saw little vegeta in the movie???(i think it's a episode)

Best answers
there in the last episode from gt:

DBGT episode 64 - Goodbye, Son Goku... Till the Day We Meet Again

Best answers
Just wait, maybe after his BD Pack, Azn will release a non battle- damaged gohan, just wait like all the others and everything will be alright :):yes:

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
dude its not that hard just download hl model viewer or some other viewer and export the skin and use paint

^lol i sound like a pro :p :p

Best answers
I already tried that y dont u try it! Cus There are still parts from the battle damage model....I already edited the model and skin i just need to learn how to make it for ESF.......Anyone got a tutorial for it?

Best answers
Originally posted by soccer28jp
dude its not that hard just download hl model viewer or some other viewer and export the skin and use paint

^lol i sound like a pro :p :p
yeah, but he wants it completly non-battle damaged, what about the ripped clothes? :p

Best answers
Can someone tell Me how to Convert The Model To Make It For Esf Pls? Need Help And Ill Post The Model On Here....

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom