Best answers
Umm i think they should make the Decendent of Son Goku and Vegita. I know Son Goku was worked on and i saw a pic but i unno if it got fixed and his rdy to go or not.(Goku 100 years later, thats the model im talking about) So those r my model requests. O ya maybe a chibi Trunks too. Also Goku SSJ4 and Vejita SSJ4. Now im finished.

Best answers
OMG Dont Get Off Topic! Its My Model Request! Go Make Ur Own Thread Grrrr!

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
you can paint over the leg and see what happends other than that i think you have to remodel it

Best answers
*directs Goten to a wall* There, someone that will actually understand you other than a few people!

but yeah, youll probly have to wait fo azn to finish his pack for a non battle dmged ;/

Best answers
Where can i get a model veiwer?
I cant find one can someone help.

Best answers
Originally posted by CrackerJack
Ok, Majin SHUT THE HELL UP. Hes not asking for the pack, or the packs models, he is asking for someone to edit azns skin. Stop acting like a ****ing mod you noob.
This type of behaviour will get you banned from the Forums.

He was saying that the Pack will be released soon, i know AzN and the models will be worth waiting for.

SSj Goten: AzN has a none BD'ed Adult Gohan. Well i've seen the screenshots of the models he sent me and there awesome.
But i do believe there will be some None BD'ed Adult Gohan models floating around somewhere, its just having patiance and looking for it.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom