Best answers
please make an bardock (can get heaps of pics on google images) replaceing goku, along with a ssj model :D thankz.

Best answers
There are probably no modelers online right now, you only posted this 20 mins ago, just wait longer

Best answers
i could try

i could try making a bardok model. all i have to do is use the goku model and skin him. i cold even try to add the shoulder armor. i might not be able to. but its worth a try. i'll try posting some pics of him.

oh by the way, how come in the last one, the girl looks like videl?:shocked: :shocked: :shocked:

Best answers
Just resize the vegeta body, put the goku head on it and make a skin

Best answers
Bardock is the man. I'd d/l a Bardock skin in place of Goku.

Best answers
Re: i could try

Originally posted by mike92
oh by the way, how come in the last one, the girl looks like videl?:shocked: :shocked: :shocked:
I havn't seen the movie but...

That's bardok's oldest daughter, goku's sister, she is also videls mother (when saiyan blew up mr satan rescued her in a paper plane), so gohan married his cousin that dirty...:talk:

Best answers
wtf are u talking bout 1st off she died in the fight of debourias team so she couldnt be

Best answers
PEOPLE! IT WAS A JOKE! Or do you think Mr. Satan rescued her in a paper plane?.....:S

Best answers
heheheh.. clowns are funny, Sorry to anyone who took me seriously. And it wasn't just a normal paper plane it was reflex paper, highly capible of space travel, Mr satan also killed frieza's youngest brother icy-pole with a reflex paper hydrogen bomb on the way back.

Best answers
clowns, i hate clowns they scary and there all dirty there not funny there just idiots.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom