Best answers
Man modleing is hard as a moe i sat there for like 30 mins and still didnt understand it :S

Best answers
I found the 3dsmax file on kazza but it is 127 MB.
That's imposible with 0.1 kbs.
That's the bad thing of kazaa , de download speeds are VERY low.

★ Black Lounger ★
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I need tuts for milkshape

Best answers
one question is POSER 4 or 5 good for modeling... i just got it and im just learning it... im checking wat u guys think of it

its pretty l33t cause its all based on acual people and objects... like u dont start with a blank sheet u choose a model and do stuff with it....... change almost everything and there is also animation and the wicked thing is when u move it like all muscles move like a real person and stuff like that...

Best answers
You do know that talking about Warez, Cracks, and Hacks here are illegal and you will get banned for anymore talk of it. This is your warning. I know I am not a moderator, but I do know Mastasurf and I am pretty sure he and all the moderators agree with me.

Best answers
im a new user of 3d ****

i am new and i love to make a model for esf but the prob is i dont know how to work whit this **** so i need a little help can someone help me?

Best answers
which is good for a newbie

wich is good for a newbie from 3d modeler cause i wanne start to make models for esf but i am new so wich is good for me?

Best answers
wich is best for me?

wich is best for me i am a noob whit using 3d things and i want to make models for esf so wich is the best for me?

Lost in space
Banned
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
First of all, do not triple post, you edit your last one.
If you're new at modeling, probably start with MilkShape 3D and surf around for tuts. (Goods ones here http://www.joshonen.ch.vu/) Only problem is MilkShape is free for 30 days, then it costs 25$ :S

Best answers
cant put my finger on what it is but ur missing some things for maya. textures would be one thing..

Best answers
Anyone no how to fix MILKSHAPE REGISTER THING? my friend messed ut yp soemhow ;( he said it's this register problem !

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
yes we want gmax tuts, all the ones for 3dsm i'[ve found are using primitives textures so on that gmax doesnt have

Best answers
Gmax tutorials come with gmax unless you downloaded it
I got gmax from PC GAMER so its got tutorials with it.

Best answers
can someone tell me how to make a mdl using milkshake?
is there an eZ faq for it?

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom