Best answers
Can someone tell how i convert .ms3d to .mdl? i´m just noob model maker :I

★ Black Lounger ★
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
its not as easy as just converting, u hafta assign all vertices to bones, make them match up with existing animations, or make your own,

easier way

decompile a esf model, import the main smd's skeleton only assign your models vertices to that, export it as a smd over the main one u just imported, make sure your skins are the right property, the click on generate qc file, and your done,

Best answers
LOL, dude he just told you what to do. You didn't even say thanks though.
Good luck.

★ Black Lounger ★
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
your welcom, and btw you double DOUBLE posted

Best answers
yes, double posting is notttt fun, btw, give credit to the original model maker, i know everybody in this place knows thats the esf gohan, u just moved some vertices to make the hair......strange, but even so u should thank ss_vegeta for his model, if u dont give credit where its due in this forum, ull get eaten alive, anyways, yeah its hard to give opinions on this since all u did was move the vertices from the hair way too far over

Best answers
:) yes i just make longer hair because i have just started this damn modelling....

Best answers
well in my opinion, id say start postin pics when u learn how to make ur own stuff, people in this forum CAN get really touchy for small edits where people dont give credit for the models they edit

Best answers
go read LOTS of tutorials. and play with the modeling program fora while. thats what i did

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom